Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:55:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689572
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 646
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Hassles with Hasslefree - merged issues thread  (Read 69766 times)

Offline Reboot Guillotine

• Assistant
Re: Hasslefree now a hassle? Order received - others still have problems...
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2020, 08:15:09 PM »
I got a ship notice for my October stuff today.  Which (not to be too cheeky, but...) means the goods might be in the mailbox at home today or may show up in April.

Scrubber

« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2020, 11:47:57 PM »
How long does it normally take for hassle free U.K. to get back in stock of products. 3 figures I want have been out of stock for 2 months now.

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2020, 02:21:50 AM »
Seems to vary greatly.  I received my mail notice for my November order on January 8th, it shipped on the 9th and arrived today the 22. It would appear they were able to catch up on shipping after Christmas.  Never did get an answer to my December email.  No idea what portion of my order held it up or if they just didn't get to it.
2024: B: 0; P: 148; 2023: B:77; P:37;

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
    • The wargaming world of Nozza
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2020, 09:27:17 AM »
I got a ship notice for my October stuff today.  Which (not to be too cheeky, but...) means the goods might be in the mailbox at home today or may show up in April.

So four months to fulfil - there might be hope for my order then!

• Assistant
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2020, 03:03:07 AM »
How long does it normally take for hassle free U.K. to get back in stock of products. 3 figures I want have been out of stock for 2 months now.

Varies for different items.  Some of the big sellers (I assume) like Boudi, Alicia, Libby reappear within days while some out of stock models just seem to be permanently gone.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2020, 09:41:50 AM »
In my post I did say that I'd tried contacting them via Facebook. In fact I got my partner to message them as I don't do Facebook. She's had no reply either.

I'm aware that they've suffered various medical ailments recently, hence why I tried to contact them before going the Paypal route.

Anyway, I've now escalated it via Paypal, so I'll wait to see their response.

Just heard from Paypal and they've not been able to get a response from Hasslefree, so they've refunded my payment.

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2020, 06:30:37 PM »
Just heard from Paypal and they've not been able to get a response from Hasslefree, so they've refunded my payment.

I will need to do the same, unfortunately.

Ordered items back in October, asked for status in november 2019 and again in january 2020. I could not get a straight answer whether the items I ordered were shipped or if if they would refund me since the order was no longer interesting to me. Have not heard from them since they saw my latest message on facebook january 20 2020 without replying. This was the last time I order HF minis straight from their shop.....

Offline zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2020, 08:15:38 PM »
I just looked on their shop front and there's a message from 14 January

I am out of the office/off work until Thursday the 16th. Unavoidable sorry.

Remember if our @hfminis email isn't working for you, please try bwartemis at gmail dot com

Arty.

That is 12 days ago, but perhaps he got delayed. Having said that, I'm holding off on ordering anything just now, as it seems riskier than it should be  :(

• Assistant
« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2020, 04:50:53 AM »
They must be in a bad way if they're not responding to PayPal disputes.  When I had the same issue in 2018 they ignored evey email for 3+ months but responded within an hour to the refund request through PayPal.

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2020, 08:09:35 AM »
They must be in a bad way if they're not responding to PayPal disputes.  When I had the same issue in 2018 they ignored evey email for 3+ months but responded within an hour to the refund request through PayPal.

I've been thinking a wee nit about this.

I might be wrong but I get the feeling from a few former posts that they're going through some really rough stuff. If that's the case I would urge folk to act with due diligence in terms of the money they have payed but also to try to give Hasslefree a chance, which to be fair, you have all done.

I guess what I'm saying is that as far as I know, Hasslefree are not Black Tree who deliberately flout moral and probably legal codes of conduct.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2020, 10:46:11 AM »

They initially responded when I raised the Paypal dispute. They then ignored every email I sent them and ignored messages sent through the Paypal Resolution Center. I can only assume they ignored Paypal too as Paypal said "we were unable to obtain additional information" from them in the resolution email I received.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2020, 10:49:57 AM »
I've been thinking a wee nit about this.

I might be wrong but I get the feeling from a few former posts that they're going through some really rough stuff. If that's the case I would urge folk to act with due diligence in terms of the money they have payed but also to try to give Hasslefree a chance, which to be fair, you have all done.

I guess what I'm saying is that as far as I know, Hasslefree are not Black Tree who deliberately flout moral and probably legal codes of conduct.

I know Hasslefree have had numerous medical problems and that's why I gave them 3 months before contacting Paypal. It wouldn't be so annoying if they didn't ignore emails or Facebook messages. I'm doubly sad because in the past they've been a great trader and provide great figures. Guess I'll pick up what I want from them at a show.

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2020, 11:00:38 AM »
I know Hasslefree have had numerous medical problems and that's why I gave them 3 months before contacting Paypal. It wouldn't be so annoying if they didn't ignore emails or Facebook messages. I'm doubly sad because in the past they've been a great trader and provide great figures. Guess I'll pick up what I want from them at a show.

I quite agree with you. I was just trying to elucidate that when real life (possibly major) issues come up it's very difficult to concentrate on things that aren't immediately important. I realise you're aware of this and I would have ended up going the PP Dispute route too.

I do feel for them though as it is clearly not a deliberate tactic like that of Black Tree.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #238 on: January 29, 2020, 11:20:17 AM »
Other than Hasslefree themselves, are there any other traders that sell their figures?

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2020, 11:56:32 AM »
Other than Hasslefree themselves, are there any other traders that sell their figures?

I really don't know, though I would expect so(?). Maybe the traders will be having the same trouble as mail order customers  ???

Good luck with it all.