Forum > Post-Apocalyptic Tales

Miniature Mojo still active?

(1/3) > >>

Wyrmalla:
A few years back I remember buying some stuff from their site related to their game Scavenge Skirmish Survive. Recently I wanted to look back at their range and their offerings (particularly their vacu-form stuff), but the site's now gone.

Anyone know what happened to the range? I believe the owner had an account here. They'd do for a project I've been considering.

Silent Invader:
Miniature Mojo was by me. Thanks for asking.  :)

The company is going through the final machinations of legal closure (I wasn’t doing enough business to justify the admin hassles) and when that’s done (soon) I’ll start selling the Scavenge Skirmush Survive stock etc that I have inherited. I might sell the masters and stock on*. I don’t expert that I’ll be selling the vac form range other than to clear a few bits I’ve got left.

When the legal hurdles are cleared and it’s ready to go again I will announce on here.

Hope this helps.

Steve

*potentially including the assembled demo terrain

Wyrmalla:
Thanks for filling me in Steve. I remember looking at the site a while ago for stuff and had seen it wasn't available, but had hoped it would have started up again given time. Of course these are the realities of small businesses I suppose, especially in this sector.

Hopefully things resolve well enough on your end in time. :)

Silent Invader:
Thanks

:D

NurgleHH:
Steve, it is a shame that you close. Had a great game at BLAM and I still in love with the range.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version