Forum > Fantasy Adventures

Furry conversions for Frostgrave and Badgers & Burrows et al.

(1/13) > >>

Chris Abbey:
Last weekend I had a stack of spare heads and tail left over from assembling miniatures for Albedo Miniatures Game and nothing to do with them until some more production casts arrived so I got thinking about the conversion potential.

The Albedo Miniatures come with a separate sprue containing a head and tail for the particular creature. The heads have a nice nick and a little cast on pin at the end, making them ideal for converting other miniatures. I decided to make a start with some fantasy miniatures to put a party together that could be used for an anthropomorphic themed game of D&D or Frostgrave.

Here's the first one. He's been made from a Frostgrave soldier body and arms and an Albedo Miniatures bare headed fox head and tail.

FionaWhite:
Well now I'm just going to have to ask - any chance said heads & tails could be available separately for just such conversion purposes?

Loop:

--- Quote from: FionaWhite on September 01, 2018, 03:06:21 PM ---Well now I'm just going to have to ask - any chance said heads & tails could be available separately for just such conversion purposes?

--- End quote ---

I was just thinking the same thing.

Chris Abbey:
Yes, the sprues which contain the head and tail are going to be made available separately so that they can be used for conversions. At the moment we have bare headed cat, dog, fox and two types of rabbit, however during the kickstarter we hope to increase the range dramatically. We would like to eventually have every mammal head available either to use for Albedo EDF / ConFed troopers of for use in conversions. I have a lot more fantasy miniatures I've converted so will get camera out this evening and get some more photos posted.

FionaWhite:

--- Quote from: Chris Abbey on September 02, 2018, 04:57:48 PM ---Yes, the sprues which contain the head and tail are going to be made available separately so that they can be used for conversions. At the moment we have bare headed cat, dog, fox and two types of rabbit, however during the kickstarter we hope to increase the range dramatically. We would like to eventually have every mammal head available either to use for Albedo EDF / ConFed troopers of for use in conversions. I have a lot more fantasy miniatures I've converted so will get camera out this evening and get some more photos posted.

--- End quote ---

That's all kinds of awesome, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version