Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:57:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Ebor and Warfare Miniatures: are they compatible?  (Read 887 times)

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
Ebor and Warfare Miniatures: are they compatible?
« on: September 07, 2018, 09:39:22 AM »
Hi

Most of my WSS collection is Ebor Miniatures (and some Warlord's... I know! Don't judge me!). Lately, I have been tempted by Warfare Miniatures releases (the chaps of the League of Ausburg), particularly their Prussian's firing line poses. I was wondering if someone knows if both ranges are compatible, sizewise. I vaguely remember to read that Warfare Miniatures' are smaller and slimer than Ebor's, but I can't remember where I did or if it is just something I imagined!

Any help would be appreciated!

Offline jambo1

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Ebor and Warfare Miniatures: are they compatible?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 05:54:11 PM »
Mine are Ebor and Warlord as well, I do have a couple of packs of Warfare for a  Nine Year War project and they are a bit slighter than the Ebor ones, would work as a separate unit I would say.

Offline Rogerc

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 12:40:32 PM »
For my Great Northern War project I have mixed lots of manufacturers, especially Ebor and Warfare.

Warfare are taller and slimmer. It might not work for everyone but I am happy with it. About half my Swedes are a mix, lots of pictures on the blog example below. https://gapagnw.blogspot.com/

100_5922[1] by Roger Castle, on Flickr
+
My blog gapagnw.blogspot.co.uk

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 06:40:24 PM »
Thanks to you both for your answers. It appears that as long as I keep them in separate units the differences won't be noticeable.

Thanks again