Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:43:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Order from Beesputty.com  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Khadrin Stonetooth

• Scientist
Order from Beesputty.com
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »
Hi you all

I've got a little problem here, 3 weeks ago I ordered some Beesputty, paid through paypal, and received an email (maybe automated) saying they received my order and were going to process it. I was supposed to receive another email to track my order that I never received. Sent a couple more emails to check how things were going without getting any response. Called about 10 times on the phone, nobody picks it up. I am a bit worried as usually stuff from Germany to France takes a week max for delivery. So here is my question, anyone knows if they have business problems ? Anyone know the owner so I can get in touch with him ?

Thierry "Khadrin"

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: Order from Beesputty.com
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 08:18:20 AM »
Don't know but I'd lodge for a refund through Paypal. That sometimes gives people a hurry up and makes communication open up a bit better.

Offline Khadrin Stonetooth

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 07:46:12 AM »
You were right Beefcake, curiously, the stuff was sent when I told them I would cancel my order. But again poor communication is frustrating from the customer side and can be devastating for the seller. Having to send several emails and phone calls and getting no answer is not good for business in general.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:10:20 AM »
Well glad you got it in the end. I like beesputty. Nice to work with.