Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:00:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 9
Guests: 477
Total: 486

Recent

Author Topic: Tjubs 15mm blog  (Read 29414 times)

Offline tjub

• Librarian
Re: Tjubs 15mm blog
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2019, 01:30:09 PM »
Finished a set of Skeletors and their command for skirmish.

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
Those are, as everything else, awesome!

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2019, 08:22:41 PM »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:33:35 PM by tjub »

Offline Elk101

• Elder God
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2019, 06:38:25 AM »
They look pretty good. I'm impressed at the range of 15mm fantasy figures available now. Would there be any interest in a specific 15mm Fantasy sticky for miniatures and terrain?

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
    • 3d designs can be found at Thingiverse
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2019, 12:29:47 PM »
I would be interested. I like looking at the 28mm stuff, but all of my own fantasy gaming is in 15mm.

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »
They look pretty good. I'm impressed at the range of 15mm fantasy figures available now. Would there be any interest in a specific 15mm Fantasy sticky for miniatures and terrain?

Sure! :)

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2019, 02:20:44 PM »
...and finally painted Blunderbusses, Fireguard Command and Fireguard Hammerers. Now I have every model cast so far ready for some skirmish action. :)

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2019, 07:10:14 PM »
I would be interested. I like looking at the 28mm stuff, but all of my own fantasy gaming is in 15mm.

I can highly recommend this line. Very characterful sculpts that paint up very well and ooze old school flavor!

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2019, 04:46:30 AM »
Noticed some people were asking for more 15mm demons, so I made some 15mm "Demons of Zh'noor" for a future release at https://www.facebook.com/AdmiraltyMiniatures/. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. :)

...also, guess its about the last day for their 15mm hobgoblin KS.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admiraltyminiatures/15mm-tjubgob-infantry/

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2019, 12:27:03 PM »
Oh. I like those. I think I could find a use for them.

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2019, 07:41:10 AM »
For our third game i our Vanguard campaign we played "The Power Stones" with 200gc war bands chosen from our campaign forces.

Given our glorious victory in the last skirmish our main forces have been alerted and sent to clear out the area from the Free Dwarfs. The remaining task given to Zharr'kus the Flayer was to scout the area for any potential traps or hidden tunnels as well as engage any Free Dwarf troops they are able to locate.

The Power Stones are set to represent old Free Dwarf magical wardings, necessary to be razed before the main force arrive. Who knows exactly what power these rune filled stones might harbor.

A small band of Free Dwarfs held a defensive position on a hill just behind the stones. Initial reports led us to believe that this fore yet again was lead by the Free Dwarfs recognized as Plainor and Freddy the Weakling.

The Free Dwarfs were quick to capture both the center stone as well as the right stone. And immediately started to chant at their base which in turn made the stone to "hmmm".
Zharr'kus realised to Free Dwarfs used them as some kind of batteries taping into their power for the upcoming clash! These Free Dwarfs had to be engaged and cleared with haste.

Zharr'kus had sent one of his Blacksoul warriors on a flanking maneuver to hopefully draw as much attention away from his main force as possible. The Blacksoul managed to dodge several bolts for the Free Dwarf ranger as he made his advance up the field.

...and swiftly cut the Ranger in half with his axe once he got the chance to repay him.
Zharr'kus ordered the Slave orks to engage the Free Dwarfs to interrupt their rituals until the mighty Kdaii were in range to smash them. The plan worked perfectly and only taking a few casualties the slaves did their job until the true hammer of Hashut hit the Free Dwarfs and a long and fierce combat erupted around the main stone. Involving Palinor himself and the main bulk of both forces.

Despite being struck down several times. Palinor in a last effort managed to strike the Kdaii with his rune filled weapon and banish the fire creature from the field.
This left Zharr'kus no other option than to engage Palinor, trying to claim the dwarfs head for himself.

On the flank the brave and competent Blacksoul kept hacking through all the Free Dwarfs that came at him. Even taking down Freddy the Weakling, the Blacksoul will be rewarded greatly after the campaign earning himself a place among the Fire Guard Zharr'kus thought.

Being more of a competent leader than a fighter Zharr'kus got badly wounded by Palinor and in the chaos that endured our forces were unsure of his fate. His proud hat were nowhere to be seen...
The last Slave Orc proved loyal enough to avenge his master and ran his spear through the mount of Palinor and wounding Palinor himself in the fall as well.

Seeing the Dwarf leader taken down yet a again was enough for the last Free Dwarfs to turn and run for the mountains yet again. Another glorious victory for our forces could be reported, the rune filled stones will be examined by our sorcerers and destroyed if necessary.

After the battle Zharr'kus were nowhere to be found, only his hat and whip lay at the center stone where he was last seen fighting Palinor. Having the will of black iron and fire we are sure to see him again. Scouts were sent out in the area to search for him while Ber'zhuk the Ironcaster prepare our forces to make the final push against the last remaning leaders of Free Dwarfs.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 07:36:37 AM by tjub »

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2019, 01:27:05 PM »
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love seeing that little green mat! Great battle report, looking forward to the next iteration.

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2019, 06:58:40 PM »
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love seeing that little green mat! Great battle report, looking forward to the next iteration.
Thanks! :)

Made a quick conversion of a mounted Immortal Guard character for our Vanguard campaign. Tjubling Fireguard on a Demonworld bull mount.

Offline tjub

• Librarian
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2019, 03:52:13 PM »

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2019, 06:52:09 PM »
Wow, yet another great paintjob!

Sweet conversion!