Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:08:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686618
  • Total Topics: 118114
  • Online Today: 777
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Kill Team and Necromunda Q?  (Read 2545 times)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: Kill Team and Necromunda Q?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 10:41:16 AM »
Nice read this thread. I think I'll wait for the Necro Compendium to come out (hoping it does) before committing though. Still have a huge amount of old gangs that need painting. I'm thinking of painting the old gangs up for kill team though and making some of them Astra Militarum gangs, or Chaos Cultists.

Offline AWu

• Mastermind
    • War is the H-word
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »
I am buying all the books and gangs and I wait for the compendium too :P

Offline mdauben

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 09:43:40 PM »
The most annoying thing about Necromunda are the gang war books. I really hope they do bring out a compendium.
Totally agree.  I was a fan of the old Necromunda, so I was excited by the re-release and bought the box set and first Gang War book.  When I found out the glacial release schedule of the other books, and how not only new gangs but new rules, too, I put the game up on a shelf to wait until they release a single compendium with everything in one book.
Mike

Offline mcfonz

• Mastermind
    • Poison Spurs - blog and reviews
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 12:41:12 AM »
It's sooo hard to game when you are reffering to several different books. You need the core rules, which in itself are jump abouty. Basic rules here, advanced rules is a comoletely different section. So you read, then thumb forward. Go back, then thumb forward.

Then as you say rules. Gand War one is a must. Then there are bits and bobs in other gang wars. 3 being important but whatever scenario's you pick from several books. Updated weapon rules, Blaze, for example, has changed.

I like to get to know rules. This is nuts. Plus Venators, just too good.
RP Tabletop Blog:

RP vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/@RandomPlatypus