Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:33:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689738
  • Total Topics: 118291
  • Online Today: 821
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Gladiator Miniatures (Black Hat 15mm) and Martian Empires  (Read 872 times)

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
Mike of Black Hat has already posted that he has sold his 15mm ranges and the 18mm Martian Empires range to Fighting 15s, and here I am already to say that they are now in the shop and available to buy after only a few days in the nether regions of transitional electronic business hell.

I'm off to Mike's tomorrow to pick up the moulds, and aim to be able to start casting from this weekend - 22 September.

The Gladiator Miniatures name has been revived for the 15mm ranges, with a spanking new logo, and Martian Empires has its own section of the Fighting 15s shop - where it originally started back when Mike first released the figures.

There is so much work to do in providing new, modern, better-resolution pictures of the ranges that I am going pale thinking about it. Until then, some fuzzy, small dial-up modem era pictures are doing the job.

The arrangements with Scale Creep in the US and Olympian Games in Australia remain unaffected, and Mark in the US and Dean in Oz will therefore continue to represent the ranges.
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com