Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:36:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1685049
  • Total Topics: 118007
  • Online Today: 766
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Hassle with Hasslefree  (Read 1381 times)

Andrew_McGuire

Hassle with Hasslefree
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:50:43 PM »
I'm wondering whether anyone has had recent dealings with HF Miniatures, and knows what's going on. I have an outstanding order from 3 September, status 'complete' according to my account information, but have had no communication about it. Their website says they send an email when an order is in the post, which is supposed to take no longer than 48 hours. I've sent three emails without response.

There is a note from 12 September on their website regarding staff shortages, but it states everything should be back to normal by Monday 16th (sic). I've used the email address given in that note, in addition to the regular ones, all without response.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues, or able to clarify?

Offline soldado

• Scientist
Re: Hassle with Hasslefree
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »
There are answers of a sort on this thread here

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=111385.msg1401357#new

worth contacting Sally White directly and she'll answer what questions you have according to the hasslefree facebook, text copied into the linked thread.

Andrew_McGuire

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:06:43 PM »
Thanks. I've just looked at their Facebook page, and seen references to 'chaos' and a backlog of orders, which presumably explains things to a degree, but can't understand the lack of response. I can't contact them via Facebook as Sally suggests, as I don't have an account. As ever, the only solution is patience, I suppose.

Offline soldado

• Scientist
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 03:11:59 PM »
I can understand the frustration, I dont use the evil book of faces myself either so yeah rock and a hardplace on that one.

they do say theyre clearing the backlog so Im sure they'll get to you.

Offline zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:13:11 PM »
I had an order with them a while back that went to complete the day after I placed it, but nothing turned up.

I emailed them and it turned out to have been an error on their part - someone set the wrong status at some point. They sent the order (along with some figures by way of apology)

Hopefully you will get your stuff as the backlog is cleared, but it's worth keeping an eye out in case the same thing has happened to your order. If you don't get your figures in a week or two (not sure how long the backlog is), definitely worth chasing them up.

Offline Dr Mathias

• LPL Champion (S6,S7) Bronze Medalist (S5)
  • Galactic Brain
  • Purveyor of the one-and-only Miracle Elixir!
    • Dr. Mathias's Miniature Extravaganza
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »
Because we have a similar thread running, and considering this isn’t specifically post-apocalyptic, I’m going to lock this one.
a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice.
Dr. Mathias's Miniature Extravaganza