Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:12:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689661
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: "MASTER HEALER" - 20 mm metal solidary miniature - Help Galia!  (Read 384 times)

Offline Ezipion_Israel

• Assistant
"MASTER HEALER" - 20 mm metal solidary miniature - Help Galia!
« on: September 21, 2018, 04:39:41 PM »
Hi to all!

Galia was rescued in a highway in Seville (Spain).
She was so exhausted that she did not put up any resistance when we took her.
She was limping a bit, but no other big injuries were visible.
Then at night, she presented major and life-threatening bleeding, she had to undergo an emergency surgery to be able to save her. In the end, her uterus had to be removed and the vets found out she had a fracture on the hip as well.

Fortunately, the uterus and breast removal surgery went well, but at a huge economic cost for a small animal shelter like us.

After she gets recovered she has to undergo another surgery to get the hip and some vertebrae fixed so she can walk again.

Personally, I'm donating these miniatures to help Galia, all the money will go straight for her vet costs.
The animal shelter in charge of Galia is "Megacan" where I volunteer.

https://www.facebook.com/Megacan-1209970539030919

Galia's case: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Megacan-1209970539030919/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2225322980828998&__tn__=-UC-R

If you want to collaborate the price of each miniature is 9.95€ + Shipping Costs.
*Spain: € 3
*Europe: € 5
*Rest of the world: € 7

You can send the payment via PayPal to ezipion@hotmail.com. In the comment add "HELP GALIA", the number of miniatures ordered and your name and address.

I don't own a charity/business account so please send the money "For Friend and Family" to avoid commisions.
Feel free to add extra funds, it will be entirely sent to Galia's case and "Megacan" animal shelter, we will be eternally grateful.

I will start shipping the miniatures during September.

I wanted to clarify this miniature was sculpted by myself a couple of years ago, I made it solely for fun so it is not under D&D licensing, and was never intended for commercial purposes. If you want additional information about the miniature don't hesitate to ask.