Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690822
  • Total Topics: 118354
  • Online Today: 861
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Adeptus Titanicus game  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
Adeptus Titanicus game
« on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:44 AM »

Here are some pics from a game we played yesterday.  We had about 1000 pts a side I think. 

It was a lot of fun.  Warhounds come out tomorrow so that will add another element to the forces we are deploying.  I hope to have a good maniple of 5 titans plus knights on each side by the end of November. 

Here are the rest of the pictures.

This game had a Warlord and a Reaver on each side backed up by a banner of knights.  There were five knights on one side and three on the other. 

https://imgur.com/a/iDzxY7q

Offline Tungdil

• Scientist
Re: Adeptus Titanicus game
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
The Titans and Terrain are looking really great.
What is the height of this titans?

Offline noigrim

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 10:17:05 PM »
a more balanced game cool, who won?

Offline rabenga

• Librarian
  • I will paint that eventually...
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 11:31:15 PM »
Nice work!  I'm still painting on mine...  How effective were the knights inn the game?
Remember the patina!

Offline Smoke Frog

• Librarian
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 12:50:35 AM »
Really great looking terrain  :o

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 01:50:10 PM »
I'm glad you guys liked it. 

To answer the questions, the knights were very effective in the game.  They mostly fought each other but they are not something that you can ignore, even with a warlord, maybe especially with a warlord.

If the knights get in close they ignore void shields, you can't hit them with carapace weapons, they can do damage to you, smash attacks are not super effective, firing volcano cannons at point blank range can do as much damage to you as to them and they not only can damage you with their shooting but also with their close combat attacks.

It is incredible how much everything works like the way you would imagine it is supposed to work. 

In the next game I will have some knight lancers which we are going to treat as knights with one lower armour value across the board and moving 2" faster. 

As far as the titans go, the Warlord is 5"  to its carapace and the Reaver is 3 3/8 in to its carapace.  Of course it will depend a little bit on how much you bend the legs.  Not as much wiggle room with the Warlords as the Reavers

Offline Tungdil

• Scientist
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 02:00:00 PM »
As far as the titans go, the Warlord is 5"  to its carapace and the Reaver is 3 3/8 in to its carapace.  Of course it will depend a little bit on how much you bend the legs.  Not as much wiggle room with the Warlords as the Reavers
Thanks for your reply.