Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:22:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Characters for 1920's Cthulhu Britannica  (Read 5488 times)

Offline Ballardian

• Mastermind
  • Too old to stop now
Characters for 1920's Cthulhu Britannica
« on: October 11, 2018, 11:26:44 AM »
 My gaming group have recently been playing a series of scenarios for '20s set Cthulhu Britannica (an excellent CoC add-on) & here are the minis for the player characters & npc's. The player minis are from the excellent Artizan Thrilling Tales range while the robed cultists are from the equally splendid IHMN Servants of Ra box from North Star (I expect many will see double duty in the WWI scenario we've got in the works). As ever all comments & tips welcome.

Offline Marine0846

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: Characters for 1920's Cthulhu Britannica
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 11:30:00 PM »
Very well painted.
Really love the cultists.
Semper Fi, Mac

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 01:56:36 AM »
Really nice work all around, and agree that they are some really nice sculpts. Wasn't familiar with those cultists but might add them to my own collection. Like the shading on the robes a lot, really gives them depth. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and thanks for sharing.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 03:14:10 PM »
Very nice. My painting mojo has completely disappeared recently, most frustrating.

Offline Ballardian

• Mastermind
  • Too old to stop now
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 05:42:26 PM »

My painting mojo has completely disappeared recently
Sorry to hear that DD, I'm familiar with the experience - nowadays I find that when I do get 'in the zone' I have to take advantage of it while it lasts - as long as the momentum is kept up I'm good, but take a break & the motivation can be hard to re-acquire. My only 'will almost certainly work' advice would be find a project with an inflexible deadline - currently I'm painting stuff for a WWI CoC scenario which my group will be starting on the 11th November, it's a big enough kick up the trouser trumpet to keep me going!

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 05:49:57 PM »
Fantastic.  :-* :-* I see more than a few of my favourite minis in that mix and they are all beautifully done.

Even better that this is a Cthulhu Mythos themed project!  8) 8)
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!