Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:47:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690758
  • Total Topics: 118348
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (KS) Crooked Dice: 7TV Apocalypse  (Read 13848 times)

Offline AzSteven

• Scientist
Re: (KS) Crooked Dice: 7TV Apocalypse
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2018, 10:06:09 PM »
Now I am wishing I had done the 10-pack Early Bird instead of the 5-pack, but the price difference is not so great as to ruin me.   :D

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »
Thanks for backing!
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline Johnno

• Mastermind
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2018, 12:52:08 AM »
You have 8 of the governor general's army listed now. There were another 2 sets with 7 and 8 figures respectively and a land rover crew. Do you have those as well? If so, do you have a rough release date?
Yearly painting challenges only show me how useless I am at painting...

Offline Psychopomp

• Librarian
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2018, 04:28:59 PM »
I hope there's one hell of a final 48, because we've been stalled out for two solid weeks now, and if the Beastmen and Raiders don't fund, I'm gonna have to downgrade my pledge to account for the number of casts I'm interest in.  :/

Offline Wachaza

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »
I hope there's one hell of a final 48, because we've been stalled out for two solid weeks now, and if the Beastmen and Raiders don't fund, I'm gonna have to downgrade my pledge to account for the number of casts I'm interest in.  :/
I want the dog.  o_o

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »

We are into the last 36 hours of the Kickstarter.

http://kck.st/2RR5gGm

I have been bowled over by the response to the campaign and we climbed high really quickly. We’ve unlocked loads of freebies and stretch goals. But we still have some fantastic minis to unlock, so please share the campaign or consider adding to your pledge.

Here's a look at some of the additional casts we might unlock, but there are freebies along the way too... Go on - you know you want too!

VEHICLE COMBAT OVERVIEW
No post-apocalyptic game would be complete without the white line nightmare of duelling biker gangs or an armoured bus fleeing from a zombie horde. So in addition to the basic skirmish rules 7TV Apocalypse ALSO allows full contact vehicle combat!

So for those who would like to find out more about the new vehicle combat rules I’ve just published the first of some updates giving an overview of the new mechanics.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1039850061/7tv-apocalypse-skirmish-rules-and-28mm-miniatures/posts/2335344?fbclid=IwAR0joJ7KX1m-rFrMr5f5EcAhh_Hi7suLAb4NzpMzH70jmR7XSdE6cS8FqAA

Offline GDonk

• Scientist
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2018, 06:31:00 PM »
Hi - what category do you reckon you'd put one of these into? V8 tractor with option for a dozer or snowplough blade on front. . (w.i.p at present, of course). . GDonk

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
Definitely a Big Rig!

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
Congratulations mate on another successful kickstarter

8)

Offline GDonk

• Scientist
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2018, 04:02:05 PM »
Congrats, looking forward to seeing the minis in the flesh. Hope you do manage to get some of the other, "Locked", packs out into the world. I like the look of that Gnoll with the sawn-off in the Beastman pack. In the meantime I'm kit-bashing various vehicles to add to the fray. Cheers, GDonk

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2018, 08:39:43 PM »

The 7TV APOCALYPSE Kickstarter pledge manager is now open. LATE BACKERS are welcome! The link below has all the details on how to claim your rewards.

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/ks-pledge-manager/

If you were a backer THEN PLEASE WAIT… until you receive the message on your Kickstarter Account with your unique discount code. I will be working through over the 400 codes in the next 48 hours! Meanwhile you can fill your shopping cart with goodies is readiness...

LATE BACKERS WELCOMED
I have wangled things to be able to offer the Raiders, Savages and two sets of Road Agents as Paid Add Ons in the pledge manager. So both existing and LATE BACKERS should be able to add these to your orders.

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2018, 01:57:18 AM »
I can see myself ordering some of these models when they hit general release...  :D
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2018, 08:30:10 PM »
Awesome to see some stuff managed to wangle its way through. I'll sort mine out end of November as definitely want to add on some more stuff.