Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:05:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686604
  • Total Topics: 118111
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Employment of Armoured Trains in the Russian Civil War  (Read 12109 times)

Offline madman

• Scientist
Re: Employment of Armoured Trains in the Russian Civil War
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 07:24:43 PM »
The two Osprey titles on Armoured Units of the RCW -  Red and White both have info on armoured trains as well as tanks and armoured cars Osprey has them on sale now

Went over them and have to agree. I didn't read all the sections dealing with X front and what was assigned when but the intro sections really covered the general what was available, when and with what equipment. Plus those sections detailed operations. So unless one, or more, of the above titles really covers things much better I will just stick with the Osprey titles. Please note, at this time, I am less interested in where X train was at Y time. I am sure the deeper I get into the RCW that will change. Thank you for your advice.

Stephen

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
  • "I simply cannot survive without beauty ..."
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 07:32:59 PM »
If you're not in a big hurry, Books Etc are selling that book for £6.28 inc p&p, against the Osprey RRP of £9.99. It usually takes about a week or two from order to delivery when I buy from them.
'Sir John ejaculated explosively, sitting up in his chair.' ... 'The Black Gang'.

Paul Cubbin Miniature Painter

Offline madman

• Scientist
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2019, 09:50:54 PM »
If you're not in a big hurry, Books Etc are selling that book for £6.28 inc p&p, against the Osprey RRP of £9.99. It usually takes about a week or two from order to delivery when I buy from them.

Thank you looked them up. Had to figure which one out of the three they had! Do you paint 6mm by the way? Thank you.

Stephen

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 11:20:57 PM »
Lordy, for some reason this reminds me of the days when one or two weeks shipping time would seems like ludicrous speed. Now I feel old.

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.