Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:44:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690723
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) MSC Miniature Service Center – Trident closing/for sale…  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain

I saw this on TMP yesterday…

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/1126994668/

I hope someone will take these figures and molds… I always wanted to do some unit in this scale but was a little put off by the fact they didn’t had Paypal as a payment method… :?
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Offline kingsmt

• Mad Scientist
Doug is a terrific guy and he will be sorely missed. But good for him to be able to enjoy his time as he sees fit. I sent him a private note and got a quick response indicating he was at peace with his decision. I hope he enjoys a long, happy life.

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: (COMMERCIAL) MSC Miniature Service Center – Trident closing/for sale…
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 12:35:56 PM »

Apparently both the Vanguard and Trident ranges have been sold… did someone knows where they went and when they’ll be available again? :?

Offline Phillius

• Bookworm
Re: (COMMERCIAL) MSC Miniature Service Center – Trident closing/for sale…
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 07:44:50 AM »
Hi folks

I have just posted an update about these ranges under Commercial in the Bazaar of obscurities. I have the AWI, FIW and Vanguard ranges and will be making them available in the new year. A website will also be up in the new year.

Cheers

Phil