Forum > Adventures in the Far East

Feudal Japanese Female Ninjas

(1/3) > >>

Cubs:
Bad Squiddo are soon to launch a kickstarter with the snappy title 'Onna-bugeisha and the Women of Feudal Japan' and these are a quick taster. I really like the elegant proportions, balletic poses and smooth sculpting on these. They're just the sort of classy but understated style I appreciate.

I deliberately went for a deep drab green instead of the more common black because I had heard/read somewhere that IF ninjas were a real thing (as we understand them), they would have been more likely to be clad in this sort of shade, since it blends in with shadowy backgrounds better than black. Besides, I just thought it might look nicer.

OSHIROmodels:
Lovely paintwork but ninja in feudal Japan make me shudder  lol

Cubs:

--- Quote from: OSHIROmodels on October 22, 2018, 03:43:11 PM ---Lovely paintwork but ninja in feudal Japan make me shudder  lol

--- End quote ---

Look, they were real okay, I saw it on the History Channel between a programme about Celtic scythed chariots and how the Vikings made their horned helmets.

OSHIROmodels:
 lol

Arrigo:
 lol

looking forward to the kickstarter and what will brings, hopefully plenty beside ninjas... sometime I think that ninjas, whatever it actually means, in a game are the most useless ones. look they are supposed to carry their mission quickly and without too much fuss... if they get involved in a miniature game (the is a lot off fuss...) they must not be very good at their craft...   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version