Forum > The Second World War

Lancia RO 90/53

(1/2) > >>

Helen:
A friend of mine on Facebook alerted me to the imminent release of Perry Miniature's Lancia RO 90/53. You may recall, John Hart, mentioned he was working on a Lancia for Michael Perry on the Lead Adventure Forum. This news was found on Wargames Illustrated Face book page.

I look forward to this beautiful model.

grant:
Great looking model Helen, well spotted

Helen:

--- Quote from: grant on October 23, 2018, 03:22:43 AM ---Great looking model Helen, well spotted

--- End quote ---

Thanks Grant, but the kudos goes to my Facebook friend John from Sweden who spotted the pic.

Best regards,

Helen

Volleyfire!:
Oooh that's nice!  :-* :-* It'll give the Ities much needed AT power, and just when I was going to paint up an 88mm for them, shame. . I'll definitely have to get one.

On a separate note there was mention ages ago that Perrys were going to release a Deacon pretty soon, and nothing appeared. Does anyone know any more about that one?

Helen:

--- Quote from: Volleyfire! on October 23, 2018, 09:28:45 AM ---On a separate note there was mention ages ago that Perrys were going to release a Deacon pretty soon, and nothing appeared. Does anyone know any more about that one?

--- End quote ---

I believe we are all waiting for its release. I'm sure it will occur, but when i don't know.

Cheers,

Helen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version