Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:12:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690719
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 898
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Contacting Redoubt  (Read 10869 times)

Offline El Grego

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
    • The Pewter-Pixel Wars
Re: Contacting Redoubt
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2019, 01:14:32 PM »
12 weeks after initial order placement - I have my package!   :D

Offline ffrum

• Librarian
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
I am happy that some of you have heard from Redoubt after 12 or 13 weeks. 

My order was on Nov. 13th for some Redoubt merchandise. 

No response received but an email stating: “Your order has been received and is now being processed.”  and a notification from PayPal the payment was processed. 

Based on the 12 or 13 weeks, maybe I will have my order in March.  Some word form the company would be nice.  How much time does a response to an email take?

Offline Rogerc

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2019, 05:10:37 PM »
Try texting the mobile number, thats what did it for me.
+
My blog gapagnw.blogspot.co.uk

Offline Painter Jim

• Scientist
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2019, 05:00:23 AM »
Received my order today, It was placed on the 18 of December and delivered to the United States.
Free figure included.
 :)

Offline wardyla

• Student
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2019, 02:33:14 PM »
Just to let folk know, I sent a text to Andy as suggested and he responded very quickly - my order popped through the letterbox within the week, with a couple of extras added in :)

M

Offline Rogerc

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
Frustrating but a sucessful formula has been found.

Offline Anderson Collection

• Mad Scientist
    • The Anderson Collection
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2019, 12:15:30 PM »
I placed an order with Redoubt 28th February 2019 it arrived 6th of March 2019 with a free figure included which was a nice touch :D

Offline ffrum

• Librarian
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2019, 09:55:35 PM »
I am very pleased some of you are having success receiving orders from Redoubt. 

My electronic order through the Redoubt site was made on Nov. 13th for some Redoubt merchandise.  I have sent many emails to Redoubt to each and every address I could find.  I attempted telephone contact with no success.

Still there has been no response received after an original email from them in November stating: “Your order has been received and is now being processed.”  and a notification from PayPal the payment was processed. 

I have reluctantly started PayPal procedures for a refund since there has been no response from Redoubt.
It is a real shame this attempt to patronize Redoubt has been such a failure.  I trust this is not the new manner of business from this company. 

I am at a loss as to why this order from me has been paid for and not sent and there has been no communication.  I must conclude the fact that there is no concern at the company to make this situation right.  I would not like to think it might have to do with filling an overseas order. 

Other vendors (from around the globe, Italy, China, Japan, Germany, Frace, UK and Australia)
 have successfully filled orders for me.

Offline Rogerc

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2019, 08:48:45 AM »
Have you tried dropping a text? I had all the same issues and this was the thing that worked.

Offline ffrum

• Librarian
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2019, 10:30:01 PM »
After initiating PayPal procedures for a refund on March 7, 2019, since there had been no response from Redoubt since November 13, 2018, I received an email on Friday, March 15, 2019. 

This message from PayPal stated(in part):
"Because we were unable to obtain additional information from Andrew Grubb regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of (edited). If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement."

I am fortunate to have a large number of Redoubt figures etc.  I would like more.  I am very sorry that this attempt to patronize Redoubt has been such a failure.  I hope that someday the company will be fulfilling orders.  I am optimistic that PayPal will follow through with the refund and this matter can be finished.