Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 3 TYW 28mm FoG;R Reports from Oxford 2018  (Read 1766 times)

Offline madaxeman

• Scientist
    • Madaxeman.com
3 TYW 28mm FoG;R Reports from Oxford 2018
« on: October 31, 2018, 10:10:20 AM »
After a long hiatus, the 28mm mostly Warlord Games plastic and metal figures have crawled blinking into the light again for a 3-game 1-day competition held in glorious rural Oxfordshire, on the edges of the King's Civil War Capital.

The TYW Germans - chosen because they have the nicest flags, as well as some little gunnes - take on the Swedes, the New Model Army and the French in three large format, widescreen big battle reports under FoG:R rules.

Be amazed how efficiently they progress through good planning and superior technology, and puzzle as to how Wallenstein and Tilly both end up on the same side in the same army as I deploy simply the nicest figures I can find and try and pretend there is a plan behind it.

There are three reports, complete with the full gamut of Germanic expressions of amazement and horror, lots of photos, ridiculous captions and a full set of post-game analyses from Renaissance Hannibal himself.

Get back to the 16th Century today with these 3 FoGR reports!

Web: Madaxeman.com
On Twitter: twitter.com
On Facebook:  facebook.com
Devon holiday?: The Captains Cottage Brixham

Offline Captain Gars

• Assistant
Re: 3 TYW 28mm FoG;R Reports from Oxford 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 06:07:16 AM »
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your battle reports. So, "I really enjoy your battle reports".

I appreciate the amount of work that must go into them.

Thank you !

Offline madaxeman

• Scientist
    • Madaxeman.com
Re: 3 TYW 28mm FoG;R Reports from Oxford 2018
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 09:16:19 AM »
Thanks!

These were some of the more enjoyable ones to write for some reason, hence the rather high word count..