Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:16:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: the crisis haul 2018  (Read 681 times)

Offline petercooman123

• Scientist
the crisis haul 2018
« on: November 03, 2018, 09:18:33 PM »
Crisis came, crisis went, crisis oh crisis you got out of hand!    ;D  ;D

So usually i take one group picture with all my purchases, but this year they just don't fit!! Went a little overboard, but hey, you only live once right? (anxiously looking around for reassuring words of confirmation    :? :? )

the (mostly) planned stuff:

studio miniatures german zombies (and a "not A-team" i couldn't resist), black scorpion undead pirates and an order of perry minis + a bllister of voltiguers from warlord. Yes the exact same blister as last year, but i love the sculpts. i got last year's blister mounted on multibases, this time they will be mounted in singles for skirmish.

also found this book for 2€ on the stand that sells the perry stuff, and got it for free with my order!

great war french expansion + french tanks

the mdf haul:some sarissa kits (and an engineer cart from warbases that was too nice to resist)

the usual hobby stuff

ainsty castings barrels,treasure,trade goods to load my pirate ships (and a table/chair set that wasn't planned, for my sarissa chateau)

So far so good, now for the unplanned stuff   :D

2€ in the bring and buy! can take 28mm scale.

a load of resin scenery, labeled "the square". never heard of them, got these at plastic soldier company i think. price was right. There is a bag of 3 10mm houses in there, the ziggurat thing, a big ruin, barricades and broken columns (i will turn the ziggurat and colums into a temple scenery piece)

a big rocky piece from the same stand

And then i passed "emperor toads emporium" stand, and went bananas! Only 75€ for this lot! Could have taken more, but my budget was straining!

small scale scenery 6/10mm (if anyone knows where the houses are from, do shout, no idea of manufacturers)

28mm fantasy scenery

28mm scenery

So a great bunch of stuff, very happy with all of it! (kind of) sticking to the plan, no new games started, only stuff to round out what i have going already!

Anybody want to share their treasure, please do, i like looking at other peoples spendings!