Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:31:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Chibi Litch and Zombies [KICKSTARTER] Painted pics added 28/11/18  (Read 984 times)

Offline Andrew May

• Mastermind
    • Meridian Miniatures
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/chibi-litch-and-evil-minions

Hi, my name is Andrew May. I am a full time sculptor in the wargaming industry. Over the years I've sculpted many, many chibi style figures for RPG games and the like. My own range "Tooth and Sword" (Meridian Miniatures) consists mainly of cheerful animal adventures which got me thing that I should sculpt an evil villain to support the existing zombie figures that I sculpted a while back to pitch them against, and so emerged the evil Litch!

This figure is the most ambitious chibi figure that I have sculpted to date, requiring carefull planning and no small amount of clay! He fits well with other "28mm" figures, standing around 35mm to the top of his horns.

To bolster his power I am raising funds to re mould these wicked accomplices, The Rat Warlock and the Microshoggoth!

Lastly the funds raised will supply new moulds for the cutest walking dead that you've ever battled!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/chibi-litch-and-evil-minions

Thanks very much for looking, please take a look and share. you can find me on face book as Meridian Miniatures and Instagram @andrew_may_meridian_miniatures
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:48:11 AM by Andrew May »

Offline Andrew May

• Mastermind
    • Meridian Miniatures
Re: Chibi Litch and Zombies [KICKSTARTER]
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »

Thanks so much to all the backers that came on board over the last 24hrs! I've been itching to get these figures into production for some time now, it really means a lot to me to get all of your support. I'll be back soon to share some painted pictures, until them please do spread the word far and wide!

Offline Andrew May

• Mastermind
    • Meridian Miniatures
Re: Chibi Litch and Zombies [KICKSTARTER]
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »
Hi everyone, just a quick update this morning to show how great these figures can look with a lick of paint (I say so modestly!)

I painted these guys myself, mainly using Citadel Colour. This style of painting is a real joy to do, allowing you to really push the limits of your creativity! I look forward to getting the first castings of the Litch and seeing what I can do with it!

Offline Andrew May

• Mastermind
    • Meridian Miniatures
Re: Chibi Litch and Zombies [KICKSTARTER] Painted pics added 28/11/18
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 12:55:59 PM »
Due to popular demand I've allowed add ons from my existing back catalog, these represent up to 25% saving on regular price, check out the project for details: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/chibi-litch-and-evil-minions?ref=project_build

Offline Andrew May

• Mastermind
    • Meridian Miniatures
Re: Chibi Litch and Zombies [KICKSTARTER] Painted pics added 28/11/18
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 04:01:59 PM »
Just dropping in to thank all the backers that have come on board since the last update, quite a few LAFers according to the KS app. I only envisioned this as being a very modest campaign but it has really exceeded my expectations over the last couple of days!

Remember if you want to pledge there are less than 24hrs remaining. You can also add on any figures at their discounted rates or multiples from the existing levels, just adjust your pledge level before the campaign finishes tomorrow, it's easier to keep track off that way.

Cheers!