Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:56:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 7
Guests: 463
Total: 470

Recent

Author Topic: Tsuba new Freikorps  (Read 31574 times)

Offline huevans

• Mad Scientist
Re: Tsuba new Freikorps
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2019, 12:17:00 PM »
In terms of right civvy clothes, would these chaps work for battle of Berlin/Budapest?

I don't see why not. Although some of the weapons would be obsolete.

Offline area23

• Mastermind
    • area23
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
Beautiful these new packs. Plucked straight from the photographs of the battle with the paper rolls barricades. Or the Ruhrarmee. Either Spartakist or freikorps sympathisers.
If you don't believe in lead, you're already dead.
+++AREA23 BLOG+++

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2019, 07:17:39 AM »
Are these new miniatures out for sale yet? Could not find them anywhere...

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:26 AM »
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2019, 01:55:49 PM »
Thanks  :)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2019, 03:32:01 AM »
Cheers!

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »
So if you guys could get anything else added to this range, what would it be?
I am thinking I would like to see some Freikorp with Lewis,  and Madsen Light MG's. Maybe even a chauchat.  ;D
Also a trench gun and grenade launcher set would be cool.
And some Calvary for when the range expands out east.
I don't know if I want to be even more greedy and shoot for the Entente occupation troops, 1923 French/Belgian occupation of the Ruhr any one? And Americans for the north western side of the "Bottle Neck Republic". (I also want late war Yanks for a 1920/30s 2nd American Civil war along with using them for world war 1)
 Polish forces for the Silesian Uprisings I believe can be handled with the Spartacist, at least until more uniformed troops arrive.
 Then you could also use the French as CZ Legion troops in the Polish–Czechoslovak War and fighting against Hungarian Soviet forces.... Damn, now we need Austrian, Romanian and Serb troops for late/Post World War One.  lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:21:36 PM by commissarmoody »

Offline Kommando_J

• Mastermind
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2019, 02:06:32 PM »
I'd love to see some fellows armed with (improvised?) melee weapons as I need non-firearm equipped fellows for a bolt action list.

Maybe some detectives or high society types? Something that could see use for instance in a pulp/lovecraft game.

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »
I'd love to see some fellows armed with (improvised?) melee weapons as I need non-firearm equipped fellows for a bolt action list.

Maybe some detectives or high society types? Something that could see use for instance in a pulp/lovecraft game.
That would be cool. Now I am thinking of un armed workers rural and urban. Protesters/marchers with open hands to (for banners, placards, improvised weapons).
I have seen German police so I belive some detectives might be in the works also. So let's toss some middle and high class folks for Berlin Babylon pulp games.
I might have to put an order in for some of the Eureka Jazz band. Of course they might be  little early for the 1919-22 period.  lol

Offline Harry von Fleischmann

• Scientist
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2019, 09:16:56 PM »
Did someone say detectives?

Offline carlos marighela

• Elder God
  • Flamenguista até morrer.
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2019, 12:49:51 AM »
So if you guys could get anything else added to this range, what would it be?
I am thinking I would like to see some Freikorp with Lewis,  and Madsen Light MG's. Maybe even a chauchat.  ;D
Also a trench gun and grenade launcher set would be cool.
And some Calvary for when the range expands out east.
I don't know if I want to be even more greedy and shoot for the Entente occupation troops, 1923 French/Belgian occupation of the Ruhr any one? And Americans for the north western side of the "Bottle Neck Republic". (I also want late war Yanks for a 1920/30s 2nd American Civil war along with using them for world war 1)
 Polish forces for the Silesian Uprisings I believe can be handled with the Spartacist, at least until more uniformed troops arrive.
 Then you could also use the French as CZ Legion troops in the Polish–Czechoslovak War and fighting against Hungarian Soviet forces.... Damn, now we need Austrian, Romanian and Serb troops for late/Post World War One.  lol

Armed police, a wider range of rifle armed Freikorps in tin hats and some more rifle armed civilians for me.
Em dezembro de '81
Botou os ingleses na roda
3 a 0 no Liverpool
Ficou marcado na história
E no Rio năo tem outro igual
Só o Flamengo é campeăo mundial
E agora seu povo
Pede o mundo de novo

Offline Kommando_J

• Mastermind
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2019, 01:43:53 AM »
Poachers with military surplus, hunting weapons and an assortment of hunting dogs ;)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2019, 03:06:07 AM »
Armed police, a wider range of rifle armed Freikorps in tin hats and some more rifle armed civilians for me.
those all sound good. Maybe a few more Grenader's with grenade pouches and one or two set of rifles wearing the soft banded field cap, who's name escapes me at the moment.

Offline moiterei_1984

• Mad Scientist
    • My hobby blog
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »
those all sound good. Maybe a few more Grenader's with grenade pouches and one or two set of rifles wearing the soft banded field cap, who's name escapes me at the moment.

I think you‘re referring to the Krätzchen  ;)