Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689605
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 662
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: no Ordering at Panzerfäuste Site  (Read 1594 times)

Offline powerfrog99

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
no Ordering at Panzerfäuste Site
« on: December 03, 2018, 06:34:37 PM »
Hi, I was taken quite aback when I received the message of Hysterical Games having problems  :? :-[

I talked to the manager Rob at Crisis this year as I did in the last years. He apologosed for the late KS delivery telling the rulebook writing is " incedibly slow" and so we agreed on getting the outstanding but ready KS models so that we can prepare our Panzerfäuste troops for the arrival of the rules.

So what now? Has anybody more info about this issue?

Thanks Thomas
These days it's Wargods and Warhammer Armies Project I am working on !

Check out my gallery here on LAF
http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

Offline voltan

• Mastermind
Re: no Ordering at Panzerfäuste Site
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
A quick google brought up this post from their book of face page.

Unfortunately we have some bad news.

Over the last few weeks it has become clear that Hysterical Games is facing a major cash flow problem and that we are now only left with the option of winding the company up. Exactly how we will do this has yet to be decided.

To say we are gutted is an understatement, the sudden nature of how this has swept up on us is still very hard to believe.

We are looking at various options at the moment and we are looking at ways for our games to continue. We believe the games and background are good enough to survive and going forward can flourish, the problems that have arisen are largely from other parts of the business.

We appreciate you will have lots of questions but trust you will appreciate that we will probably not have any answers for them at the moment and need to concentrate our efforts on seeing what can be done to salvage the game and sort out other problems, so please bear with us and excuse any immediate radio silence.

The webstore is closed and we cannot take any new orders at the moment.
Hopefully this is just a (rather large) bump in the road and that soon it will be behind us and we will be driving ever forward.
Yvan eht nioj!

Offline jambo1

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 05:45:24 AM »
That's a real shame, Rob is a great guy and very helpful, hopefully they will come out the other side. :(

Offline powerfrog99

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 07:04:10 PM »
Thanks for the comments, it seems I have been a bit too vague. The message I got was from Hysterical via KS and is quoted above.

Also I have read that Rob has left the company earlier in November!?

I just wondered if a LAF member has some additional information?

thanks Thomas

Offline Cait Sidhe

• Scientist
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »
Thanks for the comments, it seems I have been a bit too vague. The message I got was from Hysterical via KS and is quoted above.

Also I have read that Rob has left the company earlier in November!?

I just wondered if a LAF member has some additional information?

thanks Thomas

Yeah Rob left early November as he got a job as Middle Earth Production Manager at Forge World. I still need to get in touch with Hysterical Games to get my moulds off them, though I imagine they're gonna be quite occupied at the moment...  :(