Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:25:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Still looking for a fancy Wizard? - Try this one  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Hexenmeister

• Schoolboy
Still looking for a fancy Wizard? - Try this one
« on: December 12, 2018, 11:01:29 PM »
Hi,

I randomly came across this russian producer "Fantasy minis" who has a really nice wizard for Frostgrave for 500 RUB ( that plus shipping to germany cost me around 10 euro). Looking for a nice soothsayer miniature, I wasn't disappointed.

I got my miniature relatively fast. It comes with a set of options:

Right Hand:
-with staff
-without staff, "doing magic stuff" pose

Left Hand:
-book
-orb
-fireball

There are also two bases included AND a set of small magnets which fit perfectly into the holes provided.

The staff, even though that it's quite thin, is pretty flexible and bendy unlike GW plastic so it doesn't break easily.

Only downside: The orb and fireball hand option have a resin inflow that partly covers some fingers. Not a problem if you're experienced in the hobby though.

Right now, you can only order one via vk.com, the russian facebook. https://vk.com/fantasyminis?w=product-86596695_2147072%2Fquery - just send him a message (english). He also got some other minis to offer.

I found it to be quite nice for frostgrave. Since I think some of you might also like the mini I decided to share it here :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:08:56 AM by Hexenmeister »