Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:27:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Painting Blue Moon Boxer Rebellion Buildings/WIP (Jan. 28: British legation)  (Read 9187 times)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
My own progress has been slow excepting in the acquisitions department and even that hasn't been large.  However, now that the house remodel is done - finally! - and I'm wrapping up what I hope are the last bits of handling my late mother's estate, progress should improve.  That progress will have to compete with spring and gardening season and my model railroad which is demanding some of my attention, happily, and the other periods that I'm working on this year.  First up, once I get there, is to build the ramp for my Tartar Wall and then it is just a matter of painting, painting, painting and then, well, some more painting.  Here is an image of my most focused purchases for the Boxer set up:

I did purchase some figures from the Boxer range at OG25 but I'll be using those for my Heia Safari/Slightly Cracked Colonials (European civilians).

And, yes, I'm sure Richard's display will be along surely - just 'poking' him gently to prod him along.  I think his sense of humor can handle it. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 01:52:48 PM by FifteensAway »

Offline War In 15MM

• Scatterbrained Genius
FifteensAway, these are some good looking pieces.  Here's a strange coincidence.  I noticed your posting because I just came on the LAF website to post notification of  my finished Boxer Rebellion Gallery (76 pictures/eight samples posted on LAF).  Hope you and others will give it and the full gallery a look.  Richard