Forum > SuperHero Adventures

Super Mission Force Survey

(1/5) > >>

fourcolorfigs:
Hey folks, I am trying to gather some info on what folks want (or prefer) for the revised ed. of SMF. I am thinking of releasing it later in 2019.

Anyway, do folks prefer a spiral bound, perfect bound, hard cover, etc.?  With Lulu I can release  multiple formats.

Also, what about the size? Digest? Classic  8.5" x 11"? Some other size?

Finally, would folks support a Kickstarter/Indiegogo to help pay production costs? This would not be very involved--it would just be for the book, and maybe some dice as a sweetener if I can find a new production source.

Anyway, share your thoughts!

leonmallett:

--- Quote ---Hey folks, I am trying to gather some info on what folks want (or prefer) for the revised ed. of SMF. I am thinking of releasing it later in 2019.

Anyway, do folks prefer a spiral bound, perfect bound, hard cover, etc.?  With Lulu I can release  multiple formats.
--- End quote ---

If only one option, hardcover for me.

--- Quote ---Also, what about the size? Digest? Classic  8.5" x 11"? Some other size?
--- End quote ---

I like the size format of the current book, which is around A5 in the UK, and is my preferred skirmish gaming book size.

--- Quote ---Finally, would folks support a Kickstarter/Indiegogo to help pay production costs? This would not be very involved--it would just be for the book, and maybe some dice as a sweetener if I can find a new production source.
--- End quote ---

Kickstarter of the two, but happy to back on either of those platforms. :)

--- Quote ---Anyway, share your thoughts!
--- End quote ---

Good luck with this Scott. :)

Munindk:
Hardcover A5 for me and I'd back a kickstarter, but only if its EU friendly. Its customs charges not the shipping that hurts.

MHoxie:

--- Quote from: fourcolorfigs on December 27, 2018, 02:15:28 PM ---Anyway, do folks prefer a spiral bound, perfect bound, hard cover, etc.?  With Lulu I can release  multiple formats.

Also, what about the size? Digest? Classic  8.5" x 11"? Some other size?

--- End quote ---

Spiral bound, so it can stay open on the table top; 8.5" by 11" format.

Would support a Kickstarter campaign only if it's the only way to get the project done.

Bob Hume:
I like the spiral bound in the size it already comes in. Would be open to a kickstarter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version