Forum > Workbench

Army Painters 2019 (AP 2019) - Compiled List of Projects

(1/4) > >>

Hammers:
For a little background, here's the original thread which once was started by HerbyF proposing the idea a couple of years back:

LINK

'Army Painters' is an 'easy does it' kind of challenge. The challenge is to meet some level of painting ambition you set up for yourself each month, like 5-20 miniatures, with the ambition to muster a full army by January 1, 2020. Each person maintains their own thread and labels it starting with '(AP 2019)' so that we can find each other's project. I will update this thread with participants and a link to their specific thread as they filter in.

Compiled List of Army Painter 2019 Threads:

(AP 2019) Old West                                                  by rumacara
(AP 2019) WWII Swedish Armed Forces                      by Hammers
(AP 2019) Completing/Progressing on Various Projects by Borderguy190
(AP 2019) Tunisia in ‘42                                            by Billchuck
(AP 2019) GW Old school                                          by OSHIROmodels
(AP 2019) Egyptian Sudan forces                                by syrinx0
(AP 2019) Thargor's 28mm World War !!                      by Thargor
(AP2019) Pulp miniatures                                          by lethallee61
(AP 2019) For the Caliphate!                                      by Johnno
(AP 2019) The Vengeance of the Lichemaster                by Quendil

Billchuck:
Continuing my Tunisia project.

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=110428.0

Thargor:
This year I will mainly be working on my figures for Bolt Action.  The plan is for a Panzergrenadier army and a Fallschirmjager army.  If I have the time I will also be working on a British Airborne force.

I also have tanks for both sides that need painting, they will double up for What a Tanker.

rumacara:
Mine will be Old West.
I will try to paint as much as possible during this year.

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=114259.0

lethallee61:
Mine will be continuing to add to my collection of Pulp gaming figures. Not an army as such (those days are largely behind me) but hopefully a reasonable collection by the end of the year. In between those, WWI early Germans for a mate, and continuing my journey into 6mm ACW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version