Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:58:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689660
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Rangers of Shadow Deep Purchase Options Question  (Read 1363 times)

Offline spect_spidey

• Scientist
Rangers of Shadow Deep Purchase Options Question
« on: January 13, 2019, 10:12:48 PM »
This question is specifically for Joe.

I know that Rangers of Shadow Deep can be downloaded in PDF from Drivethrurpg.com and I saw that a Kindle version is available on Amazon.com for $9.99. I know several of the Frostgrave books are available there but I know they are published by Osprey. Do you have any plans to make Rangers of Shadow Deep available on iBooks? 

Offline joe5mc

• Mastermind
    • The Renaissance Troll
Re: Rangers of Shadow Deep Purchase Options Question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 06:41:41 PM »
In truth, I don't know how to upload books to ibooks. I probably should, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Note that the Kindle version does not include the big 'Burning Light Campaign' that is included in the DriveThru Edition (although it can be bought separately on Kindle).

Offline spect_spidey

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 11:18:49 PM »
In truth, I don't know how to upload books to ibooks. I probably should, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Note that the Kindle version does not include the big 'Burning Light Campaign' that is included in the DriveThru Edition (although it can be bought separately on Kindle).

Thanks for the reply!

Offline critsmash

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 01:02:40 PM »
I use it on ibooks. A bit slow loading, but works alright. Same with frostgrave, spellcaster etc. Blood moon however does not work well. extremely long loading time for each page and the phone heats up after looking at it for a short time. Tried to use kindle and acrobat reader for it, same result. Printed version works well though :)