Forum > Fantasy Adventures

Free paper model terrain bits (APRIL released)

(1/3) > >>

Papierschnitzel:
Hi guys,

wanted to let you know that I plan to do a monthly free release of "basic bits" paper models. It will be small things like crates, barrels, carts etc. Stuff that will add detail and potentially functionality to your gaming table.

This month it's a simple wooden crate!

Scatter them around your village or build some small barricades (including "stairs" :) )

Printed at 100% its for 28-30mm minis but you can scale the print with the Acrobat Reader (for example 2 pages at 50% on one print page for 10-15mm minis)

I hope you enjoy this :) If you're interested read more and/or get it over on my Patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/papierschnitzel.

I think I have 2019 covered with ideas (some already done) but feel free to put ideas in my head if you would like to see similar stuff made.

Chris

von Lucky:
Nicely done - thanks for sharing.

Papierschnitzel:
You are welcome!  :)

Looking forward to next month!

Chris

Papierschnitzel:
It's mid of February ... and time for the next free bit. This month it be ... BARRELS!

Interested? Head over to my Patreon, get them and build as many as you need!  :D

Hope you like them ... enjoy!

Chris

Papierschnitzel:
Here's a little preview of what is coming this month ... I made a street lamp.

Patreons also get a stone or wood base option. Here my Lego work crew is setting up the stage for some night shoots!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version