Forum > The Conflicts that came in from the Cold

(COMMERCIAL) Empress Miniatures' NEW Vietnam Range

(1/711) > >>

Earther:
[MOD CLARIFICATION]

Please note that this thread was originally opened by a person not affiliated with Empress Miniatures and thus did not require the "COMMERCIAL" tag. Since Empress were kind enough to continue using this thread to post pre-release pics and infos plus release news, it changed somehow and was thus labelled "COMMERCIAL".

In another thread, I promised to post pics of the US marines once they started to appear on the intertubes. Empress Vietnam goodness from the very talented Paul Hicks. Borrowed from the Empress FB page.

:-* :-* :-*

Silent Invader:
That is a delightful mini

Elk101:
I'm liking that a lot. I'd be most grateful if you wouldn't mind adding info here. If I ever had the money I wanted to commission a Paul Hicks' Vietnam range. Now it's actually happening!  :D

Juan:
Very nice miniature! This range is going to be really interesting; too interesting...  :D :D :D

carlos marighela:
Nice. The M16 could do with some improvement. The fairly prominent cocking handle at the rear of the receiver appears to be absent, the stock appears too high and rather bulky and the foregrips could do with some work. The figure is of Mr Hick’s typical high standards but the weapon is rather crude. A little disappointing in light of his previous work on the Red Star/ FNG Indochina range.

Admittedly I’m more interested in seeing PAVN figures. Promising start but could be improved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version