Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:46:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686590
  • Total Topics: 118109
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Vietnam choppers, boats and vehicles in 1/48-1/50 ?  (Read 5553 times)

Offline tuco74

• Librarian
Re: Vietnam choppers, boats and vehicles in 1/48-1/50 ?
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2019, 03:33:33 PM »
Does anybody know of any plans for there to be a Bolt Action Vietnam supplement and range? I'm hopeful given that there is a Korea supplement due soon.

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2019, 09:38:39 PM »
Does anybody know of any plans for there to be a Bolt Action Vietnam supplement and range? I'm hopeful given that there is a Korea supplement due soon.
Korea is close to WW2 and you can use the figures from warlord, but for Vietnam they have no figures. Even the ww1 book for ba was cancelled...
So I won’t bet on it

Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
Finally built myself an Italeri Huey in 1/48 as I think that is only this one together with the Corgi diecast that have an open door that can take a doorgunner. Even though the Italeri model has all the details I must say that it is not really suited for gaming. A bit too light and flimsy...I figured that out when I dropped it on the floor  :D

Online carlos marighela

• Elder God
  • Flamenguista até morrer.
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2019, 01:17:56 AM »
Finally built myself an Italeri Huey in 1/48 as I think that is only this one together with the Corgi diecast that have an open door that can take a doorgunner. Even though the Italeri model has all the details I must say that it is not really suited for gaming. A bit too light and flimsy...I figured that out when I dropped it on the floor  :D

Forces of Valour do a pre-paint UH-1D that comes with open doors and crew figures, including doir gunners. It’s a bit cheaper than the Corgi version but by the time you add in glue paint etc, it’s probably closer to two Italeri Hueys for the price of one FoV diecast. I have yet to build my Italeri one and the only thing holding me back from the FoV version is the price, they are actually very nice models.
Em dezembro de '81
Botou os ingleses na roda
3 a 0 no Liverpool
Ficou marcado na história
E no Rio não tem outro igual
Só o Flamengo é campeão mundial
E agora seu povo
Pede o mundo de novo