Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:19:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Stalled Projects: My French War of Spanish Succession 'Army' (Front Rank 28mm)  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Jemima Fawr

• Mastermind
    • Jemima Fawr's Miniature Wargames Blog
Today on my blog I'm taking a look at one of my stalled wargame projects: 28mm War of Spanish Succession.  This was started a few years ago with great enthusiasm, but then fizzled out...  :(

http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/2019/02/10/stalled-projects-1-the-war-of-spanish-succession-in-28mm/

Suffering from insomnia?  Too much excitement in your life?  Jemima Fawr's Miniature Wargames Blog might be just the solution you've been looking for: www.jemimafawr.co.uk

Offline MGH

• Scientist
They look great to me. Though I sympathize on stalled projects, been there, done that.

Offline aphillathehun

• Mad Scientist

Very nice brushwork.  I think Blenheim was in 1704....

Offline miltiades

• Mad Scientist
awesome !   :o

Offline Shahbahraz

• Mastermind
    • A Lead Odyssey
Very nice indeed. Lovely brushwork on some superb figures. I am looking at my Crusader WW2 French and their little semi-painted faces, and feeling quite despondent now..
Wargaming since the dark ages...

---https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/---

Offline Belisarius

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
    • Yahoo groups Ulster Wargames Society
Beautiful figures and painting. I like the potted histories, on your blog , for each unit . I,m currently in the process of moving house and have been forced to sell about half my collection. Hopefully this will never happen with these beautiful figures and your painting mojo will return.

Offline Jemima Fawr

• Mastermind
Very nice brushwork.  I think Blenheim was in 1704....
Yes, I'm glad you spotted that.  Well done that man.  Take his name down, Sergeant...

Offline Jemima Fawr

• Mastermind
Very nice indeed. Lovely brushwork on some superb figures. I am looking at my Crusader WW2 French and their little semi-painted faces, and feeling quite despondent now..
Cheers, but just keep at it and occasionally try some new methods.  Another secret is to have a very boring job where nothing much happens and that lets you paint in work... ;)

Offline Jemima Fawr

• Mastermind
Beautiful figures and painting. I like the potted histories, on your blog , for each unit . I,m currently in the process of moving house and have been forced to sell about half my collection. Hopefully this will never happen with these beautiful figures and your painting mojo will return.
Cheers, but SELL FIGURES??!!!!  Look here Belly, we don't have to stand for that sort of dirty-talk, you know!  Carry on like this and I'll have to report you to the mods! ;)

For 'potted histories', it's important to think of them as 'half-bothered, half-remembered factoids from years ago that I haven't read up on since doing this project...' ;)