Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Flintloque Undead  (Read 1551 times)

Offline spacecowsmith

• Librarian
Flintloque Undead
« on: February 15, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »
Hi!

I've recently been working my way through some old Deadloque figures that I picked up a while back.

I had pretty much the entire range painted back in the day but got rid of it when I went off to uni but of late I've had a hankering to paint up  some of the chunky sculpts.

http://talesfromfarpoint.blogspot.com/p/flintloque-undead.html

At present I've got a fair number of the Deadloque Undead painted and I've really been enjoying working on them and am looking forward to starting on the Elves next!
http://talesfromfarpoint.blogspot.co.uk/

An Adventure in small scale gaming and 2nd Edition 40k!

Offline Inkpaduta

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
Re: Flintloque Undead
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 06:28:18 PM »
Those are really nice! It makes me want to break out my Flintloque figures and have a game.

Offline jambo1

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 09:40:24 AM »
Super work!! Love Flintloque/Slaughterloo, some really great figures in the range. :)

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
I can confirm that this article has prompted me to paint up some Flintloque Undead - the first for some years.

So thank you.

Tony

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
    • It's a band thingy I play in
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 05:40:55 PM »
My love for Flintloque is always there. I am quite sad I ahven't played in... a long time but i love to see the figures painted up, such good jobs on them as well bringing the undead to 'life'.
Really need to sit down and take pictures of my Slaughterloo undead group. Hmm, project for the weekend perhaps. Even better would be to get a game or two in.
Thanks for sharing.

Offline spacecowsmith

• Librarian
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 07:09:06 PM »
Many thanks for the comments!

I loved Flintloque back in the day and am saddened that I sold the lot of it off when I went off to university. It's been really great fun to restart my collection in a small way.

I must admit I'm a bit behind the times with Flintloque the game as I only ever played first edition and I see it's now on 3rd!

I've just finished another Zombie musketeer and some small terrain gubbins and can't believe how much fun I've been having painting them. I may even paint the whole set before caving to temptation and picking up more...

Offline spacecowsmith

• Librarian
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »
The Zombie horde has had one or two additions!