Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:05:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686443
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Anyone else ordered from Foundry with the 25% off coupon?  (Read 6653 times)

Offline Condottiere

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
Re: Anyone else ordered from Foundry with the 25% off coupon?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 12:48:56 AM »
It's been a month and the order is still unfulfilled... :(

Offline Mindenbrush

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 01:31:43 PM »
It's been a month and the order is still unfulfilled... :(
My first WF25% order still shows "unfulfilled" but arrived here in Canada earlier this week - with a "NL" (Netherlands?) postmark. It took 2 weeks to get here which seems to be normal.
Wargamers do it on a table.
YNWA - It is not a badge, it is a family crest
Montreal Historical Wargaming Club

Offline Condottiere

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
My first WF25% order still shows "unfulfilled" but arrived here in Canada earlier this week - with a "NL" (Netherlands?) postmark. It took 2 weeks to get here which seems to be normal.
I did mention the possibility of this in the OP and hoping this is the case, but so far nothing, not even a response to my March 13th enquiry. :(

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2019, 05:24:56 AM »
Have received my paints with a back order on two pots of paint not available. A note indicated they would despatch asap.
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2019, 06:08:00 PM »
Finally received my order after 3 reminders. No communication received from them. That was my last Foundry order ever...

Offline ether_drake

• Bookworm
    • Blog: Ether Drake's Cave
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 10:29:18 AM »
Ordered on February 12 with the 25% off coupon for Red Oxide and Blackened Barrel triads and a pack of ex-Citadel WA010 - Outlaws, but the order still says "unfulfilled".??? Was there a convention or is it a supply and demand issue accounting for the delay? I'm curious, as the 26th will be two weeks, though it's possible no one's updated the page.

I'm based in Malaysia and got mine a few weeks ago, though with some pots of paint on back order.
Blog: Ether Drake's Cave

https://etherdrakecave.blogspot.com/

Offline Mindenbrush

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 06:29:46 PM »
Just received my second order which was posted on the 6th March so 22 days total to get to Montreal, Canada via Canada Border Service Agency that charged me GST/PST and of course the handling fee that was more than the combined taxes.

My order was also missing a pot of paint but I have contacted Foundry and suggested they cancel the order for the pot of paint and refund me the cost as it is not cost effective when postage is considered.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 11:35:55 AM by Mindenbrush »

Offline Menelduir

• Scientist
  • Pulp Alley Phantom Agent
    • Rants and Ramblings of an Unfocused Gamer
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 06:51:08 PM »
Bummer for some, not for me though...strange how this happens.

I ordered on the last day, at almost the last minute of the 25% off sale. (so Feb 24th)
I received one notice of completion, and the order arrived in Ottawa, on March 20th so just over three weeks.

All things considered I am quite happy, the timing is better than a lot of orders that I have placed from companies in the UK, and better than some previous orders from Foundry.

I did have one order a year or two ago that went missing, but they dispatched a replacement order quite quickly. In the end I received both orders, and refused one at the post office so that it was returned back to them. Even that experience was good, it did not require multiple communication to get it resolved.
For more gaming stuff feel free to check out my blogs:
General blog: Rants and Ramblings of an Unfocused Gamer @ http://menelduir.blogspot.ca/
Painting/building blog @ https://menelduirspainting.blogspot.com/
VSF related blog @ https://vsfadventuresofmenelduir.blogspot.com/

Offline WitchfinderGeneral

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2019, 01:17:32 PM »
Ordered on 21.02.. Received shipment notification on 08.03.. Wrote email on 21.03., no reply. Wrote another email on 28.03., no reply. Package arrived on 29.03.. The stamp says it was sent via La Poste France (?!). Everything complete, nothing missing, wrong or broken - I'm happy. Communications could be better but nothing that will keep me from ordering again.

Btw, I'm in Germany but more than a month to get an order from the UK seems a bit long.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:19:18 PM by WitchfinderGeneral »
"I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?"
"Uh, I better look in the manual... This book must be out of date. I don't see "Prussia", "Siam" or "autogyro"...

Offline Mindenbrush

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2019, 12:36:23 PM »
It does seem odd that the parcels have different post marks and none of them UK Royal Mail?

Offline Condottiere

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2019, 01:58:39 AM »
My package arrived last Thursday, with nothing missing/back ordered...

Shipped with Royal Mail and the customs form says February 14, so it was mailed 2 days after the order, but took 6 weeks to get here - "Unfulfilled" still on website. :-I Was there a Royal Mail strike? Barring major holidays, Foundry orders took 2-3 weeks to get here. Maybe US customs delays?  ??? 

The freebie is a Napoleonic grenadier/light infantryman wearing a shako and in an overcoat. The red oxide and blackened barrel triads are intended for Medieval/Renaissance armor and artillery, but since they're from the Napoleonic paint range, the shipper must've assumed I also game this period - would've preferred something from the Wars of the Roses / 15th Century Men at Arms range. lol David Hollins and Kevin Kiley and their respective partisan prats ruined Napoleonics for me, so the notion of painting a 1:20 battalion is no longer an interest.  :(     

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2019, 09:30:04 AM »
Today, I received my back order paints. I'm more than happy to order from Wargames Foundry again.

Offline Mindenbrush

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »
I also received my Foundry back order - a single pot of paint............cost 3 times the value to send it to Canada................

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2019, 07:22:44 AM »
Made another order to Foundry and received my parcel within two weeks. Super work from Foundry.

Offline ether_drake

• Bookworm
    • Blog: Ether Drake's Cave
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 03:00:38 PM »
I also received my Foundry back order - a single pot of paint............cost 3 times the value to send it to Canada................

Just received two pots of back order paint from the 25% off promo a few months ago. I was just about to shoot off an email when they arrived anyway. Quite a long wait for restock, but happy to order from them again since they honoured it.