Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:48:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New Vietnam range?  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Paratrooper 42

• Librarian
Re: New Vietnam range?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 01:12:22 PM »
So far Empress' forthcoming Vietnam range looks the best....but newcomers with better products are always welcomed!

Very true, Empress seem to be the company to go with as they're getting figures produced and out to the market, AND they're really nice figures.  Seems others are talking about their forthcoming ranges but not delivering.

Offline Timotl

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 03:49:52 AM »
I ordered the VC mortar and the VC set 3, with the stretcher. They're pretty nice up close. They will look great painted up. I'm so glad all this new Vietnam stuff has been flooding the market lately, I've been wanting to get a project going forever!

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 01:48:46 PM »
I ordered the VC mortar and the VC set 3, with the stretcher. They're pretty nice up close. They will look great painted up. I'm so glad all this new Vietnam stuff has been flooding the market lately, I've been wanting to get a project going forever!

It would be great if you could post some photos. I would really like to see them painted.

Offline Timotl

• Scientist
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 01:03:58 AM »
It would be great if you could post some photos. I would really like to see them painted.

I've started my US first, sorry. It'll be a little while until I get to the VC....

Offline carlos marighela

• Elder God
  • Flamenguista até morrer.
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
 Given that there were significant numbers of female fighters in the ranks of the NLF and this seems to be the year of the 28mm Vietnam range, it would be worth asking Annie from Bad Squiddo to look at producing some female VC. A Catherine Leroy photo-journalist figure would be a winner too. Leroy ended up behind NLF lines and took some iconic photos of communist troops at Hue. I’d love to see what Alan Marsh could do with a range of females for the Vietnam War.

Who is up for lobbying Annie? She is a fellow LAFer after all.
Em dezembro de '81
Botou os ingleses na roda
3 a 0 no Liverpool
Ficou marcado na história
E no Rio não tem outro igual
Só o Flamengo é campeão mundial
E agora seu povo
Pede o mundo de novo