Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:20:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Just a few pictures from our recent S.T.A.L.K.E.R game.  (Read 4444 times)

Offline .:Gunslinger:.

• Scientist
Re: Just a few pictures from our recent S.T.A.L.K.E.R game.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2019, 10:35:32 AM »
Absolutely brilliant! So many typical Stalker elements (the anomalies, the tower, etc.)  :-*

Have you tried playing the new "Anomaly" Mod?

Offline Nimrod

• Scientist
    • Слишком много ножей
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 08:09:13 PM »
That can only mean... Burers!  :D
Among other things which usually dwell in dark and  seemingly abandoned labs :)
Hope that I can finish a first couple of corridor sections in a week or so.

Absolutely brilliant! So many typical Stalker elements (the anomalies, the tower, etc.)  :-*
Have you tried playing the new "Anomaly" Mod?
Thank you!
I've just spent some time playing "Anomaly" and must say that I rather liked it. IMO It has a good potential to became on of the best stalker mods over time given enough polish.

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »
We don't talk about those Stalker mods. My own Stalker thread was called "Lost to the Zone" for how many times I died playing Misery for research. :D

Have you considered making some artefacts for objective markers? Mine were just slapped together out of a bit of greenstuff and painted up in weird colours. Though I guess regular stacks of grates and guns work for objectives too to be fair. :)

Offline Nimrod

• Scientist
    • Слишком много ножей
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 05:49:26 PM »
We don't talk about those Stalker mods. My own Stalker thread was called "Lost to the Zone" for how many times I died playing Misery for research. :D

Have you considered making some artefacts for objective markers? Mine were just slapped together out of a bit of greenstuff and painted up in weird colours. Though I guess regular stacks of grates and guns work for objectives too to be fair. :)
Very clever idea with these artefacts! They look highly recognizable for anyone who played stalker before!
I made some generic markers from various bits and pieces but not considered idea of making artefacts before this moment. Now I think that things are going to change in this regard. :)

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 01:00:00 AM »
I really like those artifacts.

Offline DuckanCover

• Lurker
  • Marked by the Zone
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 10:47:23 AM »

Currently playing my way through a CoP game at the moment, so those artifacts are definitely familiar.  In 25mm plus (or, maybe, even 20mm) or larger, the artifact models make sense.  My chosen scale is 15mm so, while I'd like to make up some similar models, I'm thinking the effort wouldn't be worth the appearance of the final item... :/
«Зоной ведь так: с хабаром вернулся — чудо, живой вернулся — удача, патрульная пуля мимо — везенье, а всё остальное — судьба…»