Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:14:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: A walk in Felstad...  (Read 12180 times)

Offline Sunjester

• Mastermind
Re: A walk in Felstad...
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2020, 09:15:20 AM »
Excellent, the cat is particularly splendid work.

Offline DinoTitanedition

• Librarian
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2020, 01:16:13 PM »
Thanks! I love the little animals on the sprue overall, they're such atmospheric drivers.

So, some days ago I started painting up the apprentice of the witch, but am really undecided on the colors. In this version I'd probably make the grey cloth white, in order to harmonize better with the overall picture, but it might differ too much from her master.

Sure, I could paint her up in an equal fashion, but that might look a bit boring in the end...so what you you guys think? Samey is lamey or different is way too off? Nick? What would your choice be? It's your promo material  :)

Offline DinoTitanedition

• Librarian
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2020, 12:28:10 PM »
Okay,  decided to go a totally different route now  :D Kind of looks a lot more harmonic already, even though the colors are rather cold now. I might even paint the jacket and the pants in dark blue, to give an overall magical blueish impression.

Offline DinoTitanedition

• Librarian
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2020, 10:53:08 AM »
I know, I know, it's been a while, but the Mortal Gods project is so demanding right now, that progress is going rather slow. In the meanwhile...my daughter had some interesting stuff in her toy box. I know how that sounds, but....judge for yourself:

https://www.chaosbunker.de/en/2020/06/11/frostgrave-a-sword-and-sorcery-adventure-part-5/#more-30853

Offline DinoTitanedition

• Librarian
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2020, 09:12:31 AM »
And another aticle to catch up to in regards of a new warband  :)

https://www.chaosbunker.de/en/2020/06/18/frostgrave-a-sword-and-sorcery-adventure-part-6/