Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:18:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Any recommendations for a Star Wars 54mm game. Could SWMB work?  (Read 4197 times)

Offline cdm

• Scientist
Re: Any recommendations for a Star Wars 54mm game. Could SWMB work?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »
 Both republican tanks are by Hasbro. The smaller is a simple one piece toy while the bigger has opening missile bays and driver hatches and has the recessed holes in the middle lower front hull.

I picked both up in a garage sale with no details.

Offline jhonpog

• Scientist
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 09:45:33 PM »
nice that smaller ones looks especially good next to the commmand figures. I did a bit of digging yesterday I think it's this one here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/Republic_Fighter_Tank_Class_II_2013_Green_Yoda.asp

scaled down to easier to display? or cheaper?  anyway I'm not sure how popular they were but I'll definitely be looking for one

thanks again for the pics!

Offline jhonpog

• Scientist
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 05:50:08 AM »
okay well after a few days procrastination I think i will try out SWMB and double the ranges/ movement etc.  I found all the rules and suppliments online through the SWMB facebook page.  It's all public domain, designed for SW and has prerolled squads and scenarios etc.

I'll give that a bash at some stage.

In the meantime I'm going to start a SW54mm appreciation thread as there's no where near enough 54mm star wars in this forum!

I've got a bunch of conversions and scale comparisons to photograph and hope to get some feeddback/ critique/ ridicule its all good :)

Offline Arundel

• Mastermind
  • Galloping Outward Into the Weather!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2019, 12:17:51 AM »
I couldn't agree more that there isn't enough 54mm love on this, or any of the boards, quite frankly. Well done - can't wait to see what you show us!

Offline jhonpog

• Scientist
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2019, 03:16:20 AM »
I couldn't agree more that there isn't enough 54mm love on this, or any of the boards, quite frankly. Well done - can't wait to see what you show us!

Cheers Arundel I'm going to cross post with the littlewars revisited site as they are a dedicated 54mm forum and look like they could use a bit more traffic :)

http://littlewarsrevisited.boards.net/thread/256/star-wars-54mm-appreciation-thread

Offline Arundel

• Mastermind
  • Galloping Outward Into the Weather!
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2019, 02:01:41 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. Just posted over there as well (as gonefishing)!