Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:43:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686589
  • Total Topics: 118109
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Offer for LAF users... from a fellow LAF user  (Read 4199 times)

Offline jawd500

• Bookworm
Offer for LAF users... from a fellow LAF user
« on: March 12, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »
Hi all,

Some of you guys may have seen an announcement post I did a little while back about how I was now working for Miniature Wargames magazine, and how if anyone's ever interested in contacting me about anything you can get me at james.dyson@warnersgroup.com.

Anyway, the powers that be have let me put up an offer on the pages/ clubs I'm a part of giving an exclusive (and I do mean exclusive) offer to anyone interested in the magazine. I've been skulking around here for quite some time, usually to bother people about the old Warzone game (which, I confess, I'm something of a nutter about), so I thought I'd post it up here too if that's OK. The offer is literally a tenner for a year's subscription, which is pretty cheap given that usually each magazine is £4.50. The offer's going out to the general public in a few months, but at the moment my link's the only place to get it! If anyone would be interested, do take a look!

https://goo.gl/euYoKU

Offline Orctrader

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Orctrader's Painted Figures
Re: Offer for LAF users... from a fellow LAF user
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:35:12 PM »
Only payment method seems to be Direct Debit.

Offline jawd500

• Bookworm
Re: Offer for LAF users... from a fellow LAF user
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:59:57 PM »
Hey all (again!)
Just as a quick follow up to my previous post, if anyone was interested in getting the digital edition of Miniature Wargames magazine, I've also got a link to that as well. It's 12 issues for £9.99, and thereafter £9.99 a quarter after the first year. The link is here: https://pocketmags.com/offer/mwg-ed19