Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: DreamForge-Games News Eisenkern Grav-StuG Kickstarter March 25th to April 16th  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Nosegoblin

• Student
Hello all, I wanted to drop in and let you know about this. Its been a while since I produced new plastic crack and I have been wanting to make this kit for quite some time.
I hope you like it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamforge-games/dreamforge-games-eisenkern-grav-stug

Offline Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
Interesting looking model, just scary numbers.

Offline leadfool

• Mastermind
thanks for the heads up.
FOUNDER OF THE D'ISREALI ARMY

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.  Liberty is a well armed Lamb, contesting the vote.
B Franklin.    ----

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Something like this would work for Star Wars, or perhaps the weird aesthetic of games like Wolfenstein. Where technology has progressed, but oddly has stayed exactly the same (or retarded) in places. I can see why its just a StuG with bits attached, but the look's too anachronistic for my tastes. However, its certainly a style which would fit plenty of alt-history settings.

Offline Nosegoblin

• Student
Just a heads up...

The campaign has been relaunched with lower pricing. http://kck.st/2Uv6qHE

$34.00 for a single kit going down to $30.00 if you wanted multiple kits.

This was accomplished by spreading the rather large tooling costs over a larger number of kits that need to be sold. More details on the kickstarter page.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 05:03:15 PM by Nosegoblin »

Offline Ironhead

• Bookworm
I am very excited for this.  While it certainly touches a WW2 nerve (my crack), there are very few grav vehicles available for the 28mm crowd.  Certainly appeals to me on many levels, in for many...