Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:13:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689679
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Crooked Dice: Pulp heroes and villains Kickstarter  (Read 7577 times)

Offline Gardensnake

• Bookworm
Re: [Kickstarter] Crooked Dice: Pulp heroes and villains Kickstarter
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2019, 03:35:29 AM »
I just mine today, Villians, Heroes, and Objectives, and have to say that although I'm about to turn 50, I wanted to pitch a fit when I opened my envelope and looked at my figures. I don't want to start another game. I have more than I can play as it is. Once I got a look at my figures though, it was decided for me. I'm going to have to start 7TV now. The figures are just that good. I likely won't do Pulp 7TV as Pulp Alley scratches my Pulp itch quite well, but am looking at standard 70's 7TV quite hard. Any way, the figures are AWESOME! Take a bow, Crooked Dice, you deserve it.

William
Until such time as Congress stops being a ridiculous farce, comedy is utterly acceptable at their hearings.
Sean Patrick Fannon

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2019, 04:03:30 PM »
I just mine today, Villians, Heroes, and Objectives, and have to say that although I'm about to turn 50, I wanted to pitch a fit when I opened my envelope and looked at my figures. I don't want to start another game. I have more than I can play as it is. Once I got a look at my figures though, it was decided for me. I'm going to have to start 7TV now. The figures are just that good. I likely won't do Pulp 7TV as Pulp Alley scratches my Pulp itch quite well, but am looking at standard 70's 7TV quite hard. Any way, the figures are AWESOME! Take a bow, Crooked Dice, you deserve it.

William

Awww - bless ya! Many thanks :)
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline Gardensnake

• Bookworm
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2019, 02:43:04 AM »
Awww - bless ya! Many thanks :)

You are quite welcome.

William