Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:48:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689752
  • Total Topics: 118293
  • Online Today: 786
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Unfeasibly Miniatures  (Read 3462 times)

Online marco55

• Mastermind
Unfeasibly Miniatures
« on: March 30, 2019, 02:16:04 AM »
A while back somebody put a website to a shop in France that still had some of these.Anybody remember what it was.
Mark

Offline Deedles

• Mastermind
    • One man & his brushes
Re: Unfeasibly Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 08:43:56 AM »
It was https://www.decorsminiatures.fr but they don’t seem to have them anymore
Cheers
Deedles

One day the lead mountain will be gone.... one day

http://onemanhisbrushes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://blazingdice.blogspot.co.uk/

Online marco55

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:47:35 PM »
Thank you anyway.
Mark

Offline SHARPE52

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 04:12:30 PM »
Hi All,
I have tried to get in touch with them as I need some Tuareg figures that are listedout of stock in their web site.
Do you know if this manufacturer is still around? I have written an e mail some days ago but I received no reply.
Thanks for your help.
Marco

Online marco55

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 04:48:37 PM »
I was really disappointed that Black Hat miniatures discontinued them.I got in touch with them to see if they had any left and they said what they had left they melted them! :o I thought I was going to be sick!
Mark

Offline bergschotten

• Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 05:58:43 PM »
Hi, I contacted Mark, the owner, via Facebook early last year he replied, after sometime, and emailed  a spreadsheet with figures and prices. "

"I have most of Exotic Adventures range in stock, items not in stock take 2-3 weeks to be cast - you can order directly from me while I update the website...

Link below to the latest price list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tyLnBI1QTIOjsQcRSvKz_IPZyZ9YMkZBK-CRn-3vM7g/edit?usp=sharing

Send me an email to mark@unfeasibly.co.uk with what you want along with your postal address and I'll send you an invoice via PayPal"

Sadly, due to very demanding caring responsibilities at the time, I wasn't able to order the figures.  so in theory if you email Mark you can get the figures.

Hope this helps

Stephen

Offline SHARPE52

• Bookworm
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 08:19:10 AM »
Thank you Stephen.
I think your info could be the solution to my problem.
I'll drop an e mail to Mark a see what happens:-)
Cheers
Marco
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:08:41 PM by SHARPE52 »

Online marco55

• Mastermind
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 12:46:27 PM »
I also emailed him.
Mark

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 06:08:26 PM »
Hi
I m sorry to deceive all of you friends wargamers..but the answer from Mark you’ve just edited was exactly the same I received once and only once after my first mail a pair of month ago..then.. »the sound of silence »😥😥....my few méharistes are still too few in order to have even a small chance to survive to a table top skirmish....

Offline bergschotten

• Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 05:10:46 PM »
Hi
I m sorry to deceive all of you friends wargamers..but the answer from Mark you’ve just edited was exactly the same I received once and only once after my first mail a pair of month ago..then.. »the sound of silence »😥😥....my few méharistes are still too few in order to have even a small chance to survive to a table top skirmish....

Ahh, sorry to hear tha, there was quite a delay between intial message and the reply and, beacuse of personal circumstances, I never had the time to put his promise to the test he was however clear that everything was available and there would be a delay because of casting.-but I always travel hopefully and will send and email and order tonight to see what happens and report back.
Stephen

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 12:09:44 AM »
Ahh, sorry to hear tha, there was quite a delay between intial message and the reply and, beacuse of personal circumstances, I never had the time to put his promise to the test he was however clear that everything was available and there would be a delay because of casting.-but I always travel hopefully and will send and email and order tonight to see what happens and report back.
Stephen

Well ..good luck..I had the same enthousiasm and did exactly the same...months ago..still not even an answer or a life sign ??? :-X

Online marco55

• Mastermind
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 06:57:38 PM »
Well ..good luck..I had the same enthousiasm and did exactly the same...months ago..still not even an answer or a life sign ??? :-X

lol lol lol
Mark

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 01:19:12 AM »
Do you want to know which is my conclusion about this range of minis?:

UNFEASIBLY

Offline ecwcaptain

• Librarian
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 10:02:39 PM »
This is sad, as I've tried to get contact him (email, and even phone), as I would really like to get the FFL Outpost and the Casbah. He has them listed as painted on the website, but no replies.

Online marco55

• Mastermind
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 10:25:36 PM »
Don't understand why anybody with a nice range like this doesn't produce them unless real life issues is the reason which I can understand.
Mark