Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689612
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Llama Queen sculpted by Kev White for Barbaric Splendor Miniatures  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Munindk

• Mad Scientist
  • Denmark
If you go through a couple of the purchasing steps, you get a shipping quote :)

$14.10 to ship a 5.99 Llama to Denmark means I wont be buying any. Its not unreasonable shipping (its probably what that kinda thing costs), but its too much for me.

Offline barbaric splendor

• Scientist
[quoteI have pre-orders for both rider and llama as solo pieces up now at  https://barbaricsplendor.com/, and also pre-order for limited resin master castings of the rider.]

I;ve been checking out your site, but can't seem to find the shipping rates. do you have any link to these?

The site is set to calculate shipping at checkout since it varies - but if you are looking at international its probably $14. I will put a shipping estimate on the page; thanks for the feedback on this.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:55:08 AM by barbaric splendor »

• Scientist
If you go through a couple of the purchasing steps, you get a shipping quote :)

$14.10 to ship a 5.99 Llama to Denmark means I wont be buying any. Its not unreasonable shipping (its probably what that kinda thing costs), but its too much for me.

Completely understand; sadly nothing I can do about the shipping rates, except to keep looking for EU distributorship.

• Scientist
The resin masters from Grey Matter Figures have arrived - still a limited amount available.

Offline Michi

• Galactic Brain
  • Hoist the colours!
    • Tableterror
She is a fantastic sculpt and I really would love to paint her!
Regretfully I could only put her on display, because I have nothing to go along on the gaming table...  :'(

• Scientist
She is a fantastic sculpt and I really would love to paint her!
Regretfully I could only put her on display, because I have nothing to go along on the gaming table...  :'(

Good point. I am at a point now in the Barbaric Splendor line where I have plenty of personalities, and plan to start creating other miniatures that match the theme of some of these to allow for warbands, probably later this year. This is one that will get some more miniatures to go with her.