Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:33:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686599
  • Total Topics: 118110
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Assimilation: Alien Host Kickstarter Figure Gallery  (Read 584 times)

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Assimilation: Alien Host Kickstarter Figure Gallery
« on: April 13, 2019, 06:17:21 PM »
Finally getting around to doing a gallery page for these figs on my blog.  I've been one of the lucky ones who actually got my minis out of this seven year old kickstarter and I want to preserve the images online for posterity's sake.

Photos and commentary on the figs here:

https://brokenstarsburningships.blogspot.com/2019/04/assimilation-alien-host-gallery.html

More will be coming as I get the chance the time.  There are a LOT of figs in this range, and I've been using the spare parts for conversions that will also be getting showcased there.

Offline matakishi

• The Teacher
  • Galactic Brain
  • Cousin of Hammers
    • Matakishi's Tea House
Re: Assimilation: Alien Host Kickstarter Figure Gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:41:58 PM »
Congratulations! :D
I hope I live long enough to see mine arrive someday.

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Assimilation: Alien Host Kickstarter Figure Gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 07:14:42 PM »
Congratulations! :D
I hope I live long enough to see mine arrive someday.

Still in the "shafted" pool then?  Sorry for you, but I get the impression they're still barely halfway through fulfillment.  The guy who took over after Troll Forged shut down seems to be doing his best, but finding the money to pay postage (and, I suspect, to cover casting) has got to be slow going.  Whole thing's been a debacle for years, and I was quite surprised when they contacted me out of the blue in 2017 about my reward choices.  I'd given up hope a couple of years before.