Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:59:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Help running a convention game.  (Read 1478 times)

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
Re: Help running a convention game.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 10:12:02 PM »
Where can I get a copy of your zombie rules and how many zombies are needed?

PM me your email address, and I’ll send you a copy of the rules.

Re: Zombies - As many or as few as you’ve got - the more the merrier, but you can recycle, and if you’ve only got a few zombies, give your players less weapons, or make the table smaller to compress the action. Have a couple of games and you will get a feel for what is right - all the players are survivors, and the zombies are controlled by the cards and activation range (sight/smell/sound).

I’ve quite comfortably had 500 zombies on a table with 8 players with 3/4 characters each and a game that flowed well, but equally you could have just as fulfilling a game with 30 zombies, 3 players and 2 characters each. The game lasts as long as you want - it depends upon what objectives you set them...escape, scavenge...and how quickly the players die...if they die quickly, just start another game.

Offline racm32

• Mastermind
    • Wyndehurst Productions
Re: Help running a convention game.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 10:16:46 PM »
Thanks. PM sent.
Another idea I had was to use Galactic Heroes rules where 2 of the groups are alien races who landed on earth I  one of the periods I have models for (cavemen, dark ages, FIW, WW1) who would make up another 2 groups. Thoughts?

Offline dadlamassu

• Mastermind
    • http://www.morvalearth.co.uk
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.'
-- Xenophon, The Anabasis