Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:09:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689609
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 662
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: 28MM Pirate Refuge aka modified Skullvane Manse WIP/April 30: More detail added  (Read 5350 times)

Offline DintheDin

• Galactic Brain
Very well executed! I browse the pictures over and over again!
One project you have to be proud of! Cheers!
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. – Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi

Offline Arthur

• Scatterbrained Genius
As my esteemed fellow posters said, this is a lovely piece of modelling.

I wouldn't want to live in it though : must be damp and cold as hell in there  lol

Offline War In 15MM

• Scatterbrained Genius
DintheDin and Arthur, thanks to both of you for the generous words.  Arthur, with the understanding that I am not a real estate agent trying to rent this place for a holiday get-away, I would point out that these guys are pirates.  Their day jobs involve living in cramped ships, thrown about by heavy seas, wet and damp are the norms of their lives.  While on a ship their living space is a sea chest or bag and a hammock below decks in stifling heat or freezing cold depending on the part of the world they ranging.  While this refuge on a rock is not my idea of home sweet home, it might not look too bad to one of them.  That said, I'd rather be living in one of those tiny cabins high on the rock than be the poor guy stuck in the cell down below.  Thanks again for taking the time to write.  I really do appreciate it.  Richard
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 02:11:52 AM by War In 15MM »