Forum > Pulp

15 mm Custom Made Figure - Your choice?

(1/2) > >>

FifteensAway:
So, first, to vote, you have to be willing to plunk down the cost of custom designed figure (sculptor, mold, casting), otherwise you are just wishing so instead go fishing.  (Like that rule will work!  lol)

But seriously, what one figure, whatever it is, would you be willing to plunk down your hard earned dollars for to get in 15 mm?  (If you want something in 28 mm go start you own thread!  Please.  ;))

As to cost, I figure something between $75 and $150 US would probably cover it (unless something large and exotic then more likely).  This is based on my using a top sculptor to create something I wanted but not a pulp figure.

I have yet to settle on what I'd want but likely it would be some sort of civilian figure, probably female, maybe a bit scantily clad but not necessarily so - maybe a suite of figures to populate a nightclub: dancers, diners, musicians.  That would cost a bundle, though.  Maybe Short Round from the Indiana Jones universe?

Ladies and Gentlemen, place your "orders".

Deflatermouse:
Strongly tempted by The Phantom. Ghost who Walks. Mr Walker, friend of the Pygmy Bandar, married to Diana Palmer.

Followed by Flash Gordon. The Buster Crabbe Flash. (There is no other)

Elk101:
I'm assuming you are looking for Pulp responses, otherwise I could move this to the general board?

FifteensAway:
Question directed squarely at Pulp so please to leave here - but thank you for asking.  ;)

StoneMtnMinis:
Second the original Flash Gordon, Dale, Ming, and Dr. Zarkov.  You sculpt them and I will mold them and cast at cost.  Probably, coujld fit them into a mold scheduled to be pressed so no mold charge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version