Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:25:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Fantasy Elves figure id request.  (Read 686 times)

Offline katie

• Scientist
Fantasy Elves figure id request.
« on: May 22, 2019, 11:36:38 PM »
At the weekend, I picked up a bunch of these rather nice elves to make a Dragon Rampant army. Can't for the life of me find the manufacturer... or, more importantly, a date for them. (Because if they're old enough they get a bonus in the game!)

Thought this would easy but... I'm getting nowhere. Found some for sale on Ebay but the seller doesn't know what they are either.

Anyone out there want to make me go "Doh... of COURSE!"...?

https://www.fysh.org/~katie/wargames/downloads/misc-images/20190523_001545_rotated.jpg

There's an archer pose, several swords, spear with a head variant showing pointy ears, several versions mounted on the same armoured horse, a banner, wizard with spellbook. Most are cloaked with raised hoods.

I'm not SURE the mounted figures are the same range (the bases are different), but the cloaks look similar.

The metal is greyish, soft and definitely not one of the more recent alloys. There's nothing on the bottom of the thin cast-on oval bases apart from some file marks.

They're quite nice figures, looking forward to painting but, oh, that +2 would be even lovelier...  lol

Offline Hobgoblin

• Galactic Brain
    • Hobgoblinry
Re: Fantasy Elves figure id request.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 07:50:17 AM »
Those are Irregular Miniatures elves (F19 to F23). If you scroll down to the bottom of the front page, there's a link to 28mm. Go to Fantasy from that (for some reason, I can't link directly to that page).

They cost just £1.10 each, so cheap reinforcements are to be had!

Offline katie

• Scientist
Re: Fantasy Elves figure id request.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »
Oh my goodness, so they are!!!!

Thank you very much Hobgoblin!!

Sadly I suspect I can't really claim the 2VP if they're still in production. Ah well!!