Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:43:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) HARDWIRED: Cyberpunk Espionage and Mayhem. (new mission 17 July)  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
Re: (COMMERCIAL) HARDWIRED: Cyberpunk Espionage and Mayhem
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2019, 03:56:42 PM »
I have a Kindle Fire which is fine for scanning documents, quick web browsing and such. Reading at any length tho, I need something with an Etch-A-Sketch screen. (non-backlit) Like I said, if it's going to be actually played, I get a print version. Used, if possible.

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
A delay starting our next RPG campaign meant we got to throw together a Hardwired mission. Rescue the kittens and upload digital graffiti!

More at: https://stalker7.com/2019/06/28/hardwired-mission-kittens-and-memes/

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
Trash Run: the first of a three part scenario. A team of Agents take out a street gang in the Dock district of Lower New Kowloon.

Full Report here:

https://stalker7.com/2019/07/17/tst-expansion-trash-run/

Offline boywundyrx

• Librarian
Beautiful stuff, love that gritty cityscape.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
Thank you. Cyberpunk is a great game setting and the PlastCraft buildings make it easy to set up a good looking table.

BTW, Hardwired is now available in print at WargameVault. Special thanks for Malebolgia for all his work with the print formatting.

https://www.wargamevault.com/product/278824/Hardwired-Cyberpunk-Espionage-and-Mayhem?src=hottest

Offline boywundyrx

• Librarian
Thanks for that also, have it on my wishlist for my next order.

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
New weapons, new gear, new threats, new missions. Coming soon-ish.

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
Sweet  :D
Looking forward to it.

Will the cover art be included as well?

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
It's part of the ebook at Amazon but I'll be sure to include it in the pdf at WGV.

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
...but I'll be sure to include it in the pdf at WGV.

Cool  :D

Have you done that with the main rules as well?
If so I have to update my download ;)

Offline sundayhero

• Scatterbrained Genius
Any plans of a shadowrun-ish expansion ?

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
I updated the electronic files at WGV yesterday, adding a cover and a couple clarifications.

Regarding a Shadowrun type expansion - it's a cool idea but would require a heavy reworking of what is essentially a generic 'beer-n-pretzels' game. There's no reason you can't house-rule traits for the fantasy races, tweak Movement, Dodge/Defense, and the like, but you're talking another separate book that would most likely take Hardwired beyond its original intent and limited scope.
Reality's Edge might have room to do the thought justice, and CGL is hopping aboard the recent cyberpunk surge and releasing a new edition, so there's going to be plenty of other options.

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
Awesome, just downloaded it  :D

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
...... and CGL is hopping aboard the recent cyberpunk surge and releasing a new edition, so there's going to be plenty of other options.

I assume you refer to the 6th edition of the RPG? or have you information on the presumed abandoned Sprawl Gangers game?

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
Sorry, was referring to the RPG 6th ed.

Sprawl Gangers made a big noise then dissipated and passed unmentioned - like a fart in church.