Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:22:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689646
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley Turn Counter  (Read 882 times)

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
    • Sally 4th Wargames Terrain & Figure Storage
Pulp Alley Turn Counter
« on: July 02, 2019, 11:23:54 AM »

I have fancied one of these Pulp Alley Turn counters for a long time now and have finally managed to fit it into the modeling / casting cycle of this kick starter. The idea is that as Pulp Alley is played for 6 turns, you start off with 6 rounds an the chamber and take one out at the end of each turn.

The rounds each have an embossed Pulp Alley skull on them, and the chamber has the Pulp Alley logo. The rounds are cast in gold colored resin and the chamber in black resin, so you do not need to do anything to it to use it as an attractive turn counter, however I picked out the logos on mine with black and white acrylic paint and the tips in silver for the finished look.

These are available at the moment as add-ons to our current kick starter, and you can of course just take these if you want, however we are also, as a kick starter extra including a Pulp Alley character card for each miniature taken from the Episode 3:Whiteout release.

Full details on this update page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179272384/classic-movie-miniatures-episode-3-white-out/posts/2554014
Chris Abbey
Www.sally4th.co.uk

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Re: Pulp Alley Turn Counter
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 07:33:11 PM »
Awesome! Looks great.  :-*

Offline Bessy

• Scientist
  • Namaste Mofo
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:42:22 PM »
Love it!  I’ve always fancied the Pulp Alley turn counter!

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
    • Sally 4th Wargames Terrain & Figure Storage
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
Somehow it is far more satisfying at the end of the turn to lift a round from the chamber and drop it onto the table than merely turning a dice to have a different face on show, even although both achieve the same purpose.